Chapter Twenty Seven

Update :) Nakakagana naman mag update dahil nagvovote kayo! Thanks so much for the support sa story :)

-

Just close your eyes. It will be all right.

-

Alex POV

Mejo tulala ako ngayon. Ang tahimik naming dalawa. Tumigil nadin siya sa pagiyak. Di ako makatingin sakanya pero alam ko nakatingin siya sakin. Ramdam ko na nakatingin siya.

How did this happen though? Bakit pa? What a coincidence that the universe did this to us. Ang hindi pwede magsama ay pinagsama. Fate seems to be playing with me.

Bakit sa dinami dami ng tao siya at si Princess ay iisa? We practically can't be together. Alam naming dalawa yun. Pero, I just can't imagine her gone. Not now. Not this time.

Tinitigan ko siyang mabuti. She held my eyes. Seems like she knows what we have to do. But my heart won't allow it that's why I won't let her go. And she seems to know it too.

"Samantha." I said as I touched her cheek but she just swatted my hand away. Tumalikod siya sakin na para bang ayaw niya marinig ang sasabihin ko.

"No just don't Alex. We can't be together. We are not even supposed to talk to each other."

"Who cares? I'm in love with you. And I don't want to give a damn about them. It's not our problem."

"What would they say Alex? What rank are you even? They will just tear us apart."

"I'm in rank one. Zeus Family. They practically can't do anything to me even if my grandparents are the ones  involved."

"But --"

"No buts. Wala akong pakielam sa opinyon ng iba, dahil kahit anong mangyare hinding hindi kita papakawalan. Don't leave me alone Samantha. Diko alam kung kaya ko pa ulet magisa. Diko alam kung kakayanin ko na wala ka."

"I also can't Alex. But what would they do to us? What would my family do to you if they knew? I'm also a rank one. Jupiter Family. My grandparents are also involved in it."

"Then that's good right?"

"How can that be good?"

"We're both in the first families. The ones that are in some kind of war."

"And how can that be good?"

"Arrange marriage then. That will fix everything."

Frances POV

'Whatttt?!" I shouted.

"It can work you know."

"Do you have any idea what you have just said?"

"Yep." And she crossed her arms and smiled at me.

"Alex."

"I'm unofficially asking for your hand in marriage."

And with that I blushed. I don't think I'm ready for marriage. But if it's with Alex.. I can definitely see myself saying yes. But.

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Do you know why they have a feud, our grandparents?"

"No.."

"It's about an arrange marriage that didn't occur."

"Arrange marriage of who??"

"The first born would be wed with the other first born. To unite the Empire more. It was an agreement of our grandparents but unluckily the firstborns were both guys and the next siblings were also guys so it's passed on to the next generation.."

"And that next generation is us."

"Yes but, Unluckily the first borns were guys again."

"But... babae tayo Alex."

"That's were the problem started. The day I was born.. I was supposed to be your brother's fiancee. But that didn't happen right?"

"I hate to say this but I'm thankful that didn't happen."

"Well my dear that's the start of the war. When they were talking about it. Your father didn't want your brother to be engaged."

"But why?"

"It's because he fell in love with ate Hera. If I'm correct."

"That's what started the war. Haha" She was quoting from Troy perhaps?

"Is this Helen and Troy?! Hahaha" I said.

"Para kasi silang si Paris and Helen then. Supposedly si Helen ay para sa iba but she chose Paris."

"Love is the reason why my grandparents refused?"

"Well yeah. But if we get engaged. I think it will be okay." She said and kissed my forehead. I sigh and closed my eyes. Sana nga. Sana maging okay.