fifteen

Troye awoke to fingers jabbing at the side of his ribs that weren't cut, "Get up, lazy bones. Up, up, up! You're showing me what you do with the jewellery today."

The thief grunted, curling in on himself and trying to wiggle towards his warm assaulter, "No..."

He heard Jacob's quiet laughter, but the once prodding fingers turned into cuddling arms, and Troye grinned triumphantly until Jacob's lips were against his ear, "What time do you usually do this... thing of yours?"

Troye sighed, keeping his eyes closed, "What time is it now?"

"10am," Jacob responded. "We slept a bit late."

"So basically, you're trying to get me out of bed so I'll make you something to eat."

"No!" Jacob laughed, kissing Troye's nose. Troye finally allowed his eyes to flutter open, finding Jacobs merely inches from his face. "I was going to let you keep me company while I made us omelets from the left over tomatoes. We've also got onions, spinach, green peppers... um..."

"Sounds good," Troye hummed. "We can eat breakfast, and then... can you drive me to the hotel that I showed you yesterday?"

Jacob frowned at that, pulling back to examine Troye's face, "What are you doing at the hotel?"

"Just meeting a guy... oh, and we'll need the jewellery. He gives me money for it. I actually saw him waiting for us yesterday. It was a little late though, so I don't know why he was there. We always meet at noon. And on Sundays, so he was a day early."

"At that hotel?"

"Yep. But I've only ever stayed there once. I usually try to switch places as much as I can. I've been all over London."

"Wait, you saw him yesterday, what do you mean?" Jacob shook his head.

"Like... we drove past the hotel and I saw him there. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to ask for the jewellery early," Troye admitted.

"Troye," Jacob sighed. "You could probably get whatever you wanted out of me. Just saying."

"Because you love me?" Troye asked.

Jacob rolled his eyes, "No, because you'd probably suck my dick for it. Yes because I love you, you dolt."

Troye wiggled back a bit to admire Jacob's chest, taking the agent being shirtless to his advantage. He gently traced over the fading bruises with a fingertip, running his hand down Jacob's tone muscles, "How's your injuries?"

"Mine are fine," Jacob assured. "They look worse than they feel. How's your cut?"

"Can barely tell it's there," Troye murmured, pressing a kiss to Jacob's collarbones and wiggling down to press a kiss to his sternum. "Do you think we have time to exchange late morning blow jobs?"

Jacob groaned, "I really, really want to... but no. I don't think we have time. We need to eat and head to that hotel."

"And then... well, I'll just give you directions after I meet Marcus."

"Marcus?" Jacob asked.

"The guy I give the jewellery to..." Troye replied, touching Jacob's chest lightly. "You might have to... stay in the car so he doesn't recognise you. He's not a very nice guy, usually has some type of weapon concealed on him."

Jacob frowned at that, "And you still interact with him? No way, I'm coming with you."

"Jacob, I've done this so many times now. If I've got the jewellery to give him he won't hurt me. But if he recognises you... we could both be in some serious shit," Troye finally wiggled from Jacob's arms and sat up. "However... I need to piss."