nine

The moment Troye's back was against the refrigerator and Jacob's hips were pressed firmly against his, all the possible fucks Jacob could give flew out the window. The beautiful bastard in front of him had mocked him for over a year, came into Jacob's home, and then charmed his way into Jacob's heart. And Jacob was most certainly not going to just let him get away with it. But also, he just really, really wanted to kiss the smaller man.

Troye was almost afraid to make a sound, despite the satisfied sounds he wanted to make at the feeling of Jacob's stubbly face against his own. He also thought that he might like to feel that stubble on a lower area, preferably his thighs. Jacob's mouth was persistent against his own, not at all hesitant despite Jacob's reluctance before, and Troye was loving every minute of it, gently carding his fingers through Jacob's slightly greasy curls. He figured sweat and helmets hadn't helped the younger man's hair.

"You little shit," Jacob grumbled against Troye's lips. "Making me want to kiss you."

"For the record," Troye panted. "I want this, too."

Jacob's breath hitched, and he pulled back momentarily, leaving their noses touching, "What do you want? How much?"

Troye swallowed hard, slightly afraid to say the first thing that popped into his mind. But he went for it anyway, "Anything you're willing to give me."

Jacob was suddenly grabbing Troye by the arm, dragging him towards the living room. He stopped in front of the couch, making a grab for the handcuffs as he dug in his pocket for where he put the key. For a moment, Troye was sure Jacob was about to handcuff him again, but then the agent grumbled, "Damn things are stuck on the bar... got 'em."

Jacob straightened up, slipping the key back into his pockets and pressing his lips insistently back to Troye's. Troye was the perfect height, however, to nuzzle his head under Jacob's chin and suck a love bite against Jacob's throat, and Jacob even tilted his head to allow the younger boy better access. Before Troye could start on a second, Jacob carefully spun the thief around before he pulled the smaller man flush to his injured chest. Excitement raced through Troye, but he swallowed hard and managed to croak out, "You're hurt though, you can't give me examples of your most action packed bust."

But then the agent's mouth was at Troye's ear, nipping at the lobe slightly, "I'm fine... but you have the right to remain silent."

And if Troye wasn't already aroused from Jacob's lips and hips against his own body, his blood was immediately rushing to the area between his legs, "Are you going to cuff me Agent?"

"There's still some things I have to take care of," Jacob practically purred.

He gently pushed Troye forward, guiding him down the hall and into his bed room where he almost immediately had Troye up against his closet door. Troye gasped, and Jacob sucked at a spot just below his jaw, curling around the smaller boy from behind. Troye daringly craned his head back to nip at Jacob's jaw, and then Jacob was nudging his hips up against Troye's arse to push him closer to the closet. However, Troye suddenly grew self-conscious, and he croaked, "Before things go further... are you sober and in the right state of mind?"

"I'm on pain meds," Jacob mumbled into his ear, the tough Agent façade he had going on halting for a moment. "But they're not influencing the way I think. Trust me."

"Oh," Troye nodded, pushing his arse back against Jacob's hips, a year's worth of sexual frustration driving him mad. He hadn't even known that he wanted to be with Jacob in a sexual way, though he considered Jacob attractive and had joked about it, but now that the opportunity was in reach he wasn't about to deny it. "Carry on then."

Jacob nudged a knee between Troye's legs, much to Troye's confusion, and Jacob whispered in his ear, "Remember the pat down I gave you when you first got here? That's how things are going to go. But you're gonna have to strip first."