Chapter 13// A deal's a deal

Calum's pov:
Oh no! Ouch! This actually hurts like crazy... What do I do? Should I tell someone?  I can't tell them the full story... I'm gonna see who's up...

I leave my room and go to the living room area of the guest house. "Calum, are you okay?" Ashton asks me. "Not really, last night I got hurt again near where my scar is, I don't exactly know what happened" I reply quarter lying. "What?" He asks me.

I take my shirt off and show him... The wounds still quite fresh. "Ouch! That must be painful" he tells me. "It is" I tell him. "Let's get it seen to before it gets any worse, okay?" He says. "Okay" I reply.

Ashton helps me get it a bit cleaned up and uses some items from the first aid kit like plasters and antiseptic cream. After it looks okay enough... I thank Ashton for helping me and get myself something to eat. Then I go to my room and try to get some rest...

Ashton's pov:
Damn it! She's already started hurting him... How are we gonna keep him safe? I need to plan something with Luke and Michael...

I go to Luke's room hoping he's already up... I knock on his door. He opens it a few minutes later. "Luke get Michael and come to my room, we need to discuss something it's important" I tell him. "Okay" he answers.

After some time Luke and Michael come to my room. "So, what's this about?" Luke asks me. "It's about Calum" I answer. "What about Cal?" Michael asks. "Today he got another wound right next to the one he got from the fight, and he claims he doesn't know how it got there" I tell them. "Was the wound bad?" Luke asks. "It was sort of the same as the one he got from the fight" I answer.

"She's gonna strike again soon, don't you think?" Michael questions us. "Yeah" Luke answers. "Definitely" I answer. "But, how do we know if she actually hurt him?" Luke asks. "She got two nots and who else would do it?" I answer Luke. "Wait Mikey said he's not gonna give Cal to her too?" Luke asks and Michael nods.

"By the way, Luke you need to see her today" Michael tells Luke. "She wants to see Cal too" he adds. "Cal might go today anyway" I tell them. "Luke you'll need to follow Cal, but just don't get caught by him" I tell him. "I'll try not to" he answers.

"We need to plan something before Calum gets hurt much more" I tell them. "How about I just let this lady have Calum?" Luke suggests. "Bad idea Luke she has magic, we have no idea what she could do to him" Michael says. "What do you mean by that?" Luke asks. "Like she knows your name by just looking at you and stuff like that it's creepy" Michael tells him. "Michael's right we can't just give her Cal like that" I agree with Michael.

"But we can't just let him get hurt either" Luke says. "I know that's why we need to plan something" I tell them. "Luke, whatever you do just don't agree to give Cal to her" I tell him. "Just give her her third not" I add.

"Whatever" he says. "Luke, Cal's in danger and it seems like you don't care at all" Michael says. Just then Cal walks my room. "Are we gonna get something to eat now?" He asks. "Uh... Yeah let's just go to that restaurant on the island" I suggest. "Alright" Michael is the first to agree. Luke and Calum nod in agreement too.

Calum's pov:
We go to the restaurant on the island. We order our drinks and food. I look around the restaurant and I see Monay at a table not too far away from us.

I just wanna leave already... Can't she take her eyes off me for at least a minute, it's almost like her eyes are glued on me... It's so creepy...

After the food and drinks came and we had all finished... I don't feel really well I feel like I'm gonna pass out any minute... Could this be Monay's doing?

"Ashy, I don't feel well, can we leave now?" I ask Ashton. "Yeah, I just need to finish paying" he answers. "But I feel like I'm gonna faint" I tell him. "Mike take him back to the guest house as quick as you can" Ashton tells Michael. "Sure" he replies.

Michael's pov:
"Are you okay?" I ask Calum. "Not really... I feel like I might faint any minute" he answers. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't be passed out somewhere uncomfortable" I tell him. "Thanks" he replies. "We need to go quicker" he adds. "Do you think you could manage?" I ask. "No" he answers. Suddenly he's about to fall but I catch him. I carry him the rest of the way to the guest house.

When we reach the guest house I lay him down on his bed. I just hope he'll be okay... I don't like anything that's been happening to him these days... I actually feel really sorry for him... "We'll find a way to protect you" I whisper to him whilst hugging him because he looked like really needed a hug.

I stay in his room... Just to make sure no one kidnaps him or hurts him while he's passed out. We really need to discuss something quick, before he just ends up getting more hurt...

Ashton's pov:
I see that creepy witch lady at the restaurant... I walk up to her. Luke follows along behind me hiding because he's scared of her."Why are you doing this?" I ask her. "Doing what Ashton?" She asks. "Hurting Cal" I answer. "It's part of the deal, don't tell me you've already forgotten about it" she says.

"Can we change it?" I ask her. "I'm sorry honey... A deal's a deal" she answers. "What was the other option?" I ask. "The other option was I kidnap him and you never see him again" she answers. "I don't agree with either of them" I tell her.

"But you already made a deal that if I get three nots then he gets hurt otherwise he doesn't" she tells me. "I know" I tell her. "I've gotta leave now since Cal's sick and I need to help him, bye" I add walking away. "You need to see me tonight Luke" she tells Luke as she sees him because I moved. "O-okay" Luke replies and follows me back to the guest house.