The rest of the journey was pretty slient. Joes hand was on my knee and his other hand was on top of the wheel while his finger was tapping on the wheel. I could hear him humming to the music.

We soon pulled into a parking lot, he turned his engine of before jumping out of the car. I also follow.

I slip my phone into my back pocket before slamming shut the door. I hear Joes feet hitting the ground before standing next to me.

I grin up at him as he puts his hand into mine. "Let's go beautiful." He says before we enter into the theme park.

All different smells hit me in the face instantly making me feel different things. Excitement, hungry, nervous.

We went to the front desk, and Joe hands in the two tickets. They approved and did what they had to before allowing us into the theme park. Joe pulls me by the hand and we begin heading into the park.

I moved more close to Joe. There so many different people walking around the theme park. Joes eyes was wondering around. He lets out a little cough before speaking up. "So, what would you like to do first?" He asks looking down at me.

I shrug. I've never been here before and I didn't do any research on the place before so, I don't know what rides has the best rating. All I knew was Mikey Mouse lived here along with all the other Disney character.

"We can do whatever you want." I speak up.

Joe sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Typical girl." He lets his hand drop back down.

I giggle. I look around the theme park before my eyes laid on a ride. It was a rollercoaster. California Screamin'. Perfect!

"Hey Joe, lets go on that?!" I squeak while pointing at the rollercoaster. Joes eyes follow where my finger was pointing.

He lets out a little groan. "Ha, are you serious?" He asks with so much worry in his voice.

I begin walking towards the rollercoaster, pulling Joes hand. "Of course." I answer.

We soon arrived in the line. Joe looked panicked, although every time I made eye contact with him, he gave me a reassuring smile. I smile to myself because I could sense he was scared.

We was soon at the front of the line. I feel Joe squeeze my tiny hand before we hear a sequel. I furrow my eyebrows. A man approaches​ us, he was skinny with black old school Justin Beiber hair. He was also wearing the Disney Land uniform. "Joe Sugg?" He says.

Joe lifts up his eyes since he had been staring at the floor for a long time. "Yeah?" He answers examining the mans face.

The man smiles widely. "Could I have a photo, please?" He asks.

Joe bites his bottom lip before looking at me. "Do you mind?" He asks. I let go of his hand.

"No." I simply say. He smiles before shaking the boys hand, greeting him and thanking him for all of his support.

I cross my arms. Is this what life will always be like with Joe? This is our second date since we have been interrupted by one of his fans.

I watch as he takes a photo with the boy. I was extremely happy for him, of course. My eyes pulled away from them both. They wondered around the park until I heard some one cough causing me to focus on what's in front of me. Joe. His fingers was interwinded together in front of his stomach.

"Heeey so, James works here," He says pointing back at the boy while glancing at him. "And he works on this ride. He is letting us go in front of the ride." He explains.