Unacceptable || George Weasley x reader

Today George was coming with me to my parents house. We had just gone on a Holiday to Hawii and George had proposed to me. Of course i sakd yes. I didn't really care if my parents didn't accept it. I hold George's hand as i knock on the door. My mum opens the door.
"Hi Y/n, oh my, George! It's been forever since I've seen you! Hello" She says letting us in. We walk to the living room to see my Dad watching the flat screen muggle tv, my younger brother is trying to do magic and my little sister is playing with her toys. "Hi Y/n" Dad says hugging me.
"Hi dad" i said smiling.
"Y/n!" Sofia cries. (if your name is Sofia pretend it to be a different name).
She hugs me and hugs George.
"Hi George" She said. My brother, Aundrey, just says hi before returing back to his wand.
My dad and Aundrey didn't really like George. They both were really over protective over me. Sofia is 7 and Aundrey is 17 I'm 24. So Aundrey and i used to be always together when Sofia wasnt here. Now he doesn't accect George being my boyfriend.
"Oh come on dad!" I say. "When are you going to learn to like George?" I ask.
"When do you think?" He asnwers shaking his head.
"His just not good enough and never will be" He says. I see George look at the ground.
"You know what? I do not care anymore if you like him or not. I love him, and i will never stop. Nothing will get in the way of us not even if it's you" i said. I grab George's hand and storm up to my bedroom. "We'll be back soon" i call opening the door to my bedroom.
"Leave the door open!" Dad calls.
"Oh shut up" i call back and close the door.
"It's ok if you didn't mean what you said and want to please your parents and want to break up..." George said looking st his feet.
I place his head in my hands. "I am never going to leave you, i love you way too much Georgie" i said looking into his eyes.
"I love you too N/n" George says before leaning forward to kiss me. He puts his arms around my waist as he kisses me. We fall onto my bed as my hands play with strands of his hair.
"I said door open!" Dad says opening the door with an Alohomora spell. He freezes as he sees us totally snogging each other.
My mum comes just in time for us to separate from each other. "What were you thinking? You can't kiss him!" Dad shouts.
"And why is that?" I ask crossing my arms.
"Because he is no where near good enough for you" He answered.
"Well, i am going to marry this man soon because i love him with all my heart....Farther" i say the last word coldly.
I knew my farther hated it when i called him farther because i was his princess and thought the word farther made him sound strict and harsh.
I could see my dad realizing his mistakes by the look of his broken face.
"I'm sorry" Dad sighs.
"I was way too over protective, i just didn't accept the fact that my little princess was all grown up and had found the perfect match" Dad said getting a bit teary.
"Wait a minute, did you say you two were getting married?" Mum asks.
"Um, may be?" I said.
"Are you serious?" Mum said getting excited.
"Yeah" George says unsure.
Mum squeals in happiness. "OMG! I'm so excited! Are you going to have children after this? Ahh! I'm so happy! How many?!" Mum squeals.
"Uhhh" i say.
"Your mum is goingmto pass out at this rate" George whispers in my ear.
"I know" i whisper back giggling.
"I'm going to go talk to Aundrey and Sofia" i say. George follows me down the hall. We leave my mum with Dad so she can breathe it out.
"Hey Aundrey" i say.
"I know" Aundrey says.
"You and George are getting married then you won't have time to see us because you're too busy with him" He said dissapointed.
"Aundrey, I would be so sad if i didn't see you more than once a fort night" i explained.
"I don't think i would survive not seeing you" i said hugging my little brother.
"Well thats a relief" he says smiling.
"Awesome" i say.
"It's getting dark love, we should be going home" George said.
"Oh right, i didn't realize the time" i said.
"Goodbye" i said hugging Aundrey.
"Bye Y/n" He said hugging me back.
"Bye Sofia" I said hugging my little sister.
"Can i be your flower girl at your wedding?" She asks.
"Of course you can, your the cutest little girl i know" i said smiling.
"Yay!" She said smiling brightly.
"Bye Mum, Dad" i said hugging each one.
"Bye Y/n!" Mum calls as we walk out the door.
"Soooo, wanna go home and watch tv or something?" George asks.
"Yeah" i answer smiling.
We hold each others hands as we walk back to our cozy warm home.

Harry Potter x Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara