No Credit || Draco Malfoy x reader

"Since i was a child"
"Really? That long?" Hermione asks.
"Yeah but it was hard to talk because his Aunt and Uncle were so mean, i met him when i was 4 at the park." I said.
"Yeah, i was sitting by myself and then you came and talked to me" Harry states. I nod my head in agreement.
"Ron, our parents used to be friends, now they don't talk much anymore..." i say.
"Thats right... they used to bring you over to play with Ginny" Ron said.
"Exactly" i agree.
"And i met Hermione in Diagon Alley and i helped her get her stuff for Hogwarts" I add.
"Yes, we then owled each other until Hogwarts started" Hermione says.

It was only our 3rd week of first year. I had gotten sorted into Slytherin and they had been sorted into Gryffindor. It made me sad that we were seperated by house. Sometimes i felt like they talked and had so much fun without me, sort of like i was being excluded.

Later that year, i helped them defeat Voldemort and Quirrell. I broke my arm playing that Horrific Chess game and helped them with the three headed dog and all the other obstacles.
Then what do i get after. 'Good job Harry, you too Hermione and Ron, what you did was so brave' or 'i heard what happened, great job, so inspiring!'. My name was only mentioned once in that. And that was Harry, Hermione and Ron saying good job to me.

It happened again the next year with the Chamber of Secrets, i helped them find Tom Riddles diary and work out all the details and i get the same reation. Now i start to feel like I'm getting extremely excluded. And am getting absolutely no credit.
Its third year now and I'm not sure whether i should help them with their Sirius Black problem or not.
I'm walking out of the Slytherin Common room to go find the trio when someone calls my name.
"Hey L/n!" The male voice calls.
I turn around to see the one and only, Draco Malfoy.
"Hey, I've been thinking, and you don't have many friends in Slytherin, and may be you would like to hang out with me a bit?"
"I know ahout what you've done in the past 2 years, you did the same amount of work as that trio and what do you get? No credit or recognition! Now thats what i call unfair" Draco adds.
"So what do you say? Wanna hand out? I need time away from those Dumb idiots" he says.
"Sure" i answer shrugging. It isn't going to get any better. And I'm going to feel even worse if i keep being their friend and helping in such ways to only get 0 recognition.
Draco and i secretly hangout in spare time, i still hang out with the trio but it feels like their talking behind my back. I'm not sure i can go on anymore..

We were at Hogsmeade, Draco and I had practically became secretly best friends now and I can't help but to have this humongous crush on him.
This is my 2nd time at Hogsmeade and it's even more beautiful than last time.
This is what you wear-

I told the trio that I was going to hang out with some of my ravenclaw friends

I told the trio that I was going to hang out with some of my ravenclaw friends. They still think I'm their best friend and don't know about Draco.
"I like you" Draco spits out.
"Pardon?" I ask.
"I.. um, I like you... a lot" Draco repeats.
"I like you too" I say smiling. I push a strand of his hair back into his hat.
I smile.
"So uh, will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asks.
"Of course I will" I say hugging him tightly.
I give him a quick kiss on his cheek.
But he has other plans and kisses my lips.
"Uh, Draco.." Crabbe interupts.
"What?" Draco ask sharply.
"Uh, we were just looking for you" his friend says.
"Fine" he mumbles.
I see Draco looking at something.
"Ha, look at Granger and Weasley, lets go" Draco says. We follow him to where they are. I stop empty my shoe. A bit of snow was in my shoe and was wetting my socks.
I glance up and Draco, crabbe and their friend was talking to Hermione and Ron.
I put back on my shoe and run up ahead. "Draco" I whisper faintly. Someone invisible had been messing around with them while Granger and Weasley just stand there laughing.
Draco starts getting dragged by his feet down hill. Without thinking I run to him and pull him back. The person pulling him resists and keeps trying to pull him.
I pull Draco back towards me and the person lets go of his feet.
Draco and I get to our feet.
We run away with Crabbe and his friend. Wait a second.. that was Ron and Hermione so the person with Them must have been Harry.

Draco and I were walking around when we bumped into The golden trio.
"Y/n... how could you betray us.." Harry says.
"How could you betray me?" I ask.
"I helped you so much with the challenges and I don't get any credit, you just stand there saying thank you and don't even stop to tell them that I helped! Do you know how much that hurts?" I ask.
"I'm sorry Y/n, we'll make it better" Ron says.
"It's too late now" I said shaking my head.
"Can I ask a question?" Harry asks.
"Did he do that in your head? Make you think that people forget about you?" Harry asks.
"No, I realised my self and Harry? Why do you always blame stuff on Draco, it's always , oh I think it was Malfoy or I think Malfoy did it" I say hurt.
"Get away from him Y/n!" Harry says.
"No"I say.
Harry walks over to Draco.
"How could you do this to her? She was fine before you came along!" Harry says to him.
I slap Harry hard in the face.
"Harry James Potter, this is my Boyfriend you are speaking to get yourself away from him" I say stepping in front of Draco.
Tears start to fall down my face.
"Also, did you just say that I was crazy? You just told him that he made me not fine, see? You always blame it on Draco! But it's not him this time, it's me, go away" I say. Tears continue to fall down my face as I walk away with Draco.
We spend the rest of the day talking in the Slytherin common room.