Scared || Scorpius Malfoy x reader

I wake up to the sound of an annoying voice repetitively say-
"Get up, Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up. Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Wake up, Wake up, wake up, wake up, i know you can hear me, Get up already!" They shout annoyed while shaking and poking me.
"Go away Scorpius, how did you even get into the girl dorms?" I ask not moving.
"That doesnt matter, i need help with something" he says.
"Just 5 more minutes, its like 4 o'clock in the morning" i say pulling the covers over my head.
"It actually 2:30 am" he mumbles.
"Y/n, its really important!" He says.
I look around the emtpy room, except for Scorp, Amy (who was in a deep sleep) and me. My dorm mates had slept somewhere else. Bella and Alexia had all decided to sleep in the common room for some odd reason. I didn't want to so i came back to our room with my best friend, Amy.
"What is it if it's so important? Did Albus fall in the toilet again? Did you hear an odd sound which is actually Albus snoring? Are you hungry again and want me to go with you cause your scared of going alone?"
"No" he laughs.
"I need some advice.." he starts.
"I really really really really really like this girl but dont know how to tell her" Scorp said. My heart broke a bit. For 3 years i had liked Scorpius. But i never thought he would like me so i never told him.
"Do i know her?" I ask nudging him.
"Yes" he answers.
"For a really long time" he continues.
"Tell me more about her" i said.
"She has silky H/c hair, beautiful bright E/c eyes that sparkle in the light, her laugh is so magical i could listen to it all day, she is just perfect in every way" He says smiling at the thought. I had H/c hair and E/c eyes but one thing i am not is perfect.
I couldn't help but feel jealous of the girl. She sounded so wonderful and pretty.
"She sounds wonderful" i say putting on a believable fake smile.
"Great because shes in this room right now" he says. I turn to look at Amy. She had E/c eyes and H/c hair.
"You like Amy?" I asked surprised but sounding happy.
"No Dumb Dumb, its you" He said.
"What do you mean it's me?" I ask confused.
"Your the one i really really really really really like" He confessed.
"Is this siriusly (sorry i had to) why you woke me up at 2:30 in the morning for?" I ask annoyed.
"Partly" he answer.
"So is it a yes or no" he said.
"Yes, i like you too Dofous" i say hugging him.
"So can we be together? We are 14 after all" he asks in a cute innocent voice.
"Dah" i answer.
"Good, that means i can do this" he said pulling my forward.
His lips meet mine in a second. We share a long passionate kiss. We both pull away for air. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" he said.
"Me too" i answered.
"Well now you're my girlfriend, can you please walk me to the bathroom?" He asks.
"Why?" I ask.
"Cause i had a nightmare and now I'm scared to go to the bathroom by myself. Please come with me i think I'm going to pee my pants" he said putting on puppy dog eyes.
"1- Seriously 2- eww 3- why can't Albus take you"
"I tried by he wouldn't move, his like a rock. " He said annoyed.
"Fine" i said.
"But I'm going to try to move him first" i said.
I walked the boys dorm andmslammed open the dorm door.
Albus sat up screaming his head off.
"Albus! Go take Scorpius to the bathroom before he pees his pants" i order.
"I'm too scred, i had a nightmare and...-" i cut him off.
"Seriously, the both of you had a nightmare" i siad annoyed.
"I have to go real badly" Albus adds.
"Come with me?" They both ask at my feet.
"Wow, here the two of you are begging me to take you to he bathroom which if may i add is 3 metres away" i said.
"Pwetty Pwease?" Scorpius asks.
"Come on, i dont even know why i agreed to be your girlfriend" i mumble directed to Scorpius.
"Whatever I'll take you" i sighed.
I walk 5 steps until i get to their bathroom. "Done, your at the bathroom" i say in a mono tone voice.
"We had a bathroom in here? I didn't even notice it" Albus said.
"Yeah, you've only been here for 3 years" i said rolling my eyes.
"Oh"he answers.
"Well, im going" i said exiting and walking to my dorm.

That night at 3 o'clock. There is a knock on my door. I drag myself to the door and open it. There stand Albus and Scorpius in their pajamas.
"What now?" I ask.
"There is a mosnter in our room" the whisper.
"Can we sleep in your room?" They ask togther.
"Whatever" i said letting them in.
"Butmyour both sleeping o the floor next to my bed so when Amy wakes up she wont think your some creeps sleeping on the other beds in our room" i said. They both put their blakets on the floor and tuck themselves in. Scorpius sleeps next to my bed with Albus close by.
"Y/n I'm cold" Al said in a tiny voice. I get up and go to the cabinets. I take out two big warm blankets, two pillows and two teddy bears.
I throught them at the boys and the fix themselves up.
"Better?" I ask.
"Yep" Scorp said.
"Im still a bit cold" Al said.
"Albus" i growl.
"Wait, nope, I'm warm now, never kind. Thank you" he says.
"Goodnight Y/n" Scorp said.
"Night Scorp" I answered.
"Goodnight Al" i said.
"Goodnight y/n" He answered. "Goodnight Scorp" He said.
"Night Albus"