Gone || Fred Weasley x Reader

Warning- sad story.

"I promise, after this war... we will get married and everything will be fine" Fred said calmly.
"Just promise me one extra thing" i said.
"Please do not die"
"I won't dont worry about me, but please worry about you... if i somehow die...do not kill youself and don't hide from the world. Dont cry because I'm gone just be happy and start over" He explains. Tears well up in my eyes.
"I promise, but do you promise to do the smae if i....die?" I ask. He nods.
"Anything for you my love" He answered.

Right now, a this very moment. I was fighting a death eater. My parents are Death eaters, but luckily I'm not. I cast an Crucio spell at the death eater and run off. I end up fighting with Percy and Fred on the 7th floor. Percy starts to joke about quiting the Ministry. All of a suddern i get taken back by a strong force and get knocked out.

I wake up to all my friends crying over me. "Wha-?" I ask sitting up slowly.
"Y/n!!!!!" George cries hugging the life out of me.
"George!" I manage to squeak out.
"Oh sorry...i got a little over whelmed that you are alive and everything is going wrong today! I am so happy your alive since Fred has died, i feel like i cant breathe anymore" He says quickly, tears slipping down his face easily.
"Wait...What?! Did you say Fred was dead?" I ask alarmed and frightened.
"Ummmmmm......." George drags bighting his bottom lip.
He points to Freds body close by to me.
I rush over to him and kneel before the body. "You said not to cry but i just have to" i whisper, tears already running down my face.
"Why.... why did you die and not me?" I ask hugging the lifeless body.
"Why????" I cried.
"We thought we had lost the both of you" George says.
"What do gou mean?" I ask.
"You both were knocked out by the explosion...We all thought both of you were dead" He says quietly.
"But god am i thankful that i didn't loose both my best friend and brother" he says, voice breaking with every word.

The war is over.

Fred is gone.

Mum is in Hospital.

Dad is in Hospital.

I am in tears.

Yesterday was the Funeral for Fred. I made a very heart felt speech with George and his family. My heart broke every time i heard his name. All the memories of him came flooding back to me. George and i now lock ourselves in my bedroom and cry the whole day. George moved in with me because living in the house where Fred had been just a few weeks ago was too much for him to take.
Every day since Freds death had been the same.... No happiness what so ever. Just depression and sadness. Today i thought about what Fred would have said if he saw us crying because he died and what he said the time before the war.
"George...." i start putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Fred wouldn't of wanted us to be crying and have all this depression all because his gone" i sigh.
"We have to stand up from where we fell. We cant live in the pit when we can climb out" i explain.
"Can't we just build a house in the pit and live there forever?" He asks in a small voice.
"No George" i said chuckling a bit.
"This is not the George Weasley i know and I've known you for 15 years of my life" i said watching the waves of tears streaming down his face.
"If you dont stop crying you're going to become a waterfall George" i said.
"Go wash your face" i said. He stands up and walks to the bathroom to wash his face.

For the next 6 years of my life, i end up dating George, marrying him and having our first child which we named Fred after Georges brother and my beloved Boyfriend in who we lost in the war.
My parents are healthy now and have fully recovered from their injuries from the war. Though, every month or fortnight we would visit Freds grave to talk to him. We both missed him so much, we wish he could still be here today....