Young Remus Lupin x Rheanne Matheson

This was requested by @OneLoneLeopard, i hope you enjoy it!

"Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up!" A voice says repetitively while jumping on my bed.
I groan and pull my quilt over my head and snuggle into the sheats. It was like  1 o'clock in the morning, no way i was getting up at this time.
This continued until 1:30, and 2:00 and 3:00 and 3:30 and 4:00.... it was 4:15 when i just lost it.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!??" I scream.
"I just wanted to spend time with you" Remus, my boyfriend of 3 months said.
"Moony, its 4:15 in the morning now, you've spent more than 3 hours with me now" i say softly.
"I know, i just wanted to hear your voice" he mumbles.
"Well now you have, I'm going back to bed" i say before soon falling back to sleep.

My name is Rheanne Matheson. I'm currently in my 6th year. I am a prefect for Gryffindor and was currentpy inturupted rudely by my boyfriend and other prefect of Gryffindor. Being prefect was great, but it had its purks.
The prefects all got to have their own dorms and common room away from their house. In the Gryffindor quarters of the prefect dorms is Remus and i. Remus would occasionaply sneak in at night to see me, which i thought was pretty sweet.

6:30 in the morning my best friend Lexi breaks into my room screaming at me to get up.
"Get up Rheanne! Get out already!" She shouts pulling the quilt off my bed.
"Ok, ok, I'm up" i say jumping out of bed.
"I'll be expecting you to be at breakfast in 15" She says before leaving. Lexi is my best friend, although she is a 7th year. She is one of the Ravemclaw prefects and very fun to be around.
I put on my uniform and robes.
I walk out and to breakfast, where i sit at the Ravenclaw table with Lexi for breakfast. After i finish i excuse myself and meet my other best friends outside the hall. "Hey Swifty, whats up?" Sirius says noticing me.
"Nothing much" i say.
"Are we all still going to meet up here in our free period?" Wormtail asks.
"Yeah" Prongs confirms. Us 5 all had the same free period time so we usally hung out together in that time.

Later that day i exit class and walk to the great hall to meet the others.
Wormtail, Prongs and Moony are waiting outside talking.
"Hi" i say walking up to them.
"Hi Rheanne" James says.
"Wheres Padfoot?" I ask.
"Down their" Wormtail says pointing to the black haired boy running towards us.
"Hello people!" He says coming to a stop.
"Hi" we all say.
"So what are we going to do today?" Remus asks.
"I don't know" I say.

We end up hanging around the black lake and chatting.
"Hey Moony" Sirius calls.
Remus turns to him. "I dare you to flirt with that girl over there" he continues pointing to a brown haired girl.
The thing is, Remus and i hadn't told them about our relationship yet.
Remus sighed. "Do i have to?" He asks.
"Dah" James and Sirius say in unison.
"But why, there is no point, you don't have to Moony" Peter said.
"Yeah" i agree.
"No, he has to do or else Sirius will pull a very funny prank on you" James says.
"Fine..." Moony says quickly glancing at me.

We all watch him walk over to the girl. He says something and is about to walk away but the girl pulls his arms and kisses him.
"Oh Merlin!" I yelp.
"What?" Wormtail asks.
"I totally forgot to complete my charms essay, I'll see you all later" i say quickly making up an excuse to leave.
"Ok, good luck" James says. I stand up and walk away quickly.
Time for revenge.....
I bump into my close friend Regulus on the way back to my dorm.
"Hey Rheanne, are you ok?" He asks noticing my anger.
"Just peachy" i mumble.
"Whats wrong?" He asks. I explain everything.
"You know what?" He said, i raise an eyebrow.
"I may have an idea" He says.
"Spill it" i order.
"How about i pretend to be your boyfriend to make Remus jealous" Regulus explains.
"Wow, you actually do have a brain" i joke.
"Hey!" He says sounding offended.
"I was just joking, don't worry" i say.
"That was a good idea, it may just work..." i say smirking.

For the next few days, i only stuck with Regulus. Remus would burns holes through my head in class and stare at me at breakfast, Lunch and dinner. "I think my plan is working" Regulus whispers to me.
"Yeah" i agree.
At night Remus storms into the Gryffindor common room, where i am reading my book.
"What the hell have you been doing the past few days?!" He shouts.
"What did you do when Kathy Blackwood kissed you? You didn't move a mustle, not even pull away" i say.
"Whose that?" He asks.
"The girl that you flirted with" i say.
None of us noticed that Padfoot, Prongs, Wormtail and Regulus were standing in a corner listening.
"Well, I'm sorry, i was frozen from shock and couldn't move" Remus said.
"Then the next day, my girlfriend has a new boyfriend!" He shouts.
"That was revenge" i say turning the page to my book. "Are you serious?" He asks.
"Not her but i am" Sirius calls from the backround. I watch as remus rolls his eyes.
"Ok, lets just starts this all again. Forget everything that happened in the past 3 day, alright" I ask.
"Yes, yeah that would be great" he says.
"So you both were secretly dating without telling us? What are we to you" Sirius asks.
Remus and i smile sheepishly and shrug.
"Anyway, I'm going to go get some food because i missed dinner to spy on you 2, anyone coming? No? Ok" Sirius says.
He runs out to find the kitchen.
"Ehh, anyone up for a round of wizard chess?" I ask.
"Me! Me! I am" James says putting his hand up quickly.
For the rest of the night i ended up playing wizard chess and had gotten tackled by a few people for some odd reason.....