Paper Planes || Young Sirius Black x reader

"And now add the dragon scales" My partner says looking up from the potions book.
I pick up the bowl of dragon scales and go to add them to the cauldron when something pokes me really hard in the back, giving me a fright.
1 single dragon scale jumps out of the bowl and onto the floor. "You're lucky it was just one" i say turning around to be face to face with Sirius Black, a fellow Gryffindor student. "Whats do you want?" I ask. He shruggs.
"Then there is no reason for you to be here. Now go, we have a potion to finish" i said turning back to my partner.
"Have you added the dragon scales?" They say while reading the next instruction. I sigh and add thr dragon scales to the cauldron.

For the rest of the class Sirius had come back and started poking me in my back and arm. Now i'm in the common room trying to complete my Herbology assignment. Someone pokes my face. "Hello Black" i say sighing deeply and keep going on with the assignment. I hear him click his tongue in annoyance and walk away. I smirk to myself as i hear him walk back to his dorm.
I'm around finished when something sharp hits my face. "What in Hogwarts?" I ask and spot a plane next to me.
I hear some laughter and turn around to see the all too familiar Sirius once again.
"What the heck Sirius?" I scream.
"You nearly poked me in the eye!" I continue.
"But it didn't, did it" he smugly says.
He comes over to me. You have very nice hair" he says touching my hair.
"Um.. ok... thanks?" I say confused.
He starts to walk away. I feel somethkng fizz on my head, no, its on my hair. I try to ignor it but it continues to fizz. 10 minutes later it stops.
Now I'm curious to what was happening to my hair. I feel it. It feels no different. I then smell it but it smell normal. I then raise an eyebrown and look at my hair. Now there was s little tiny minor thing, my hair wasn't H/C! It was a bright shade of purple.
"What? What happened to my hair" i say confused once more. It then clicks.
Black....
"I'm going to kill you Sirius Orion Black!" I yelps. He pokes his head out from the boys dorms.
"Hm? You called?" He asks trying not to laugh.
I pounce forward in order to get to him. "Oh, um, it like, it's my bed time and my mum will get angry and all if i don't go to bed now so bye" Sirius says quickly while backing away.
"But it's 6:32!" I scream. "Have you even ate dinner yet?!" I call again walking to his dorm door and knocking.

Sirius's P.O.V-
I slam the doof shut. I sigh in relief and turn around. "What did you do now?" A voice asks.
"Wha-?!" I ask. "Oh Godric Remus you scared me"
"Since when does Sirius Black get scared?" Remus asks raising an eyebrow.
"Anyway, what did you do? I heard shouting outside" he says.
"Ohhh, you know..." i say walking to my bed.
"Have you even ate dinner yet?!" We hear Y/n shouting from outside. She knocks on the door.
"Did you annoy her again?" Remus asks.
"I think you know the answer" i reply.
Remus face plams. "When will you ever stop pulling pranks on this inoccent girl?" He asks shaking his head.
"I can hear you in there, get your big butt out here Black!" She orders.
"Pppfff, big butt? My butts not that big is it?" I scoff.
"I don't know why don't you look in the mirror" Remus suggests sarcastically and goes back to his bed and picks up his book.
I open my mouth to reply but he cuts me off with the 'i don't want to be a part of this anymore'.
"How are you looking for?" I ask in an uneasy cooky voice.
"Don't mess with me Sirius Black, I'm not dumb" Y/n replys.
"No, no Sirius Black in here" i say back.
"That's it" i hear her mumble. "I'm opening the door in 10 seconds and if you don't get out by the time i get to 0, you in for a beating young man" she says. "10"
"Oh no what do i do?" I ask Remus.
"9" she says.
"I don't want to be part of this" he mumbles back while reading.
"8"
"Should i go out?" I ask.
"Mm?" Remus shruggs not concentrating.
"7"
I walk around trying to figure out the pros and cons towards if i should stay of go.
"6"
Too many pro and cons, i have no idea what im going to do.
"5"
"4"
"Goodbye old friend, I'm going to miss you" i say to Remus.
"She is not going to kill you... yet..." Remus replies.
"3"
"Go out, plus you can't stah in here forever, you're going to have to leave eventually" Remus comments.
"True, well, I'm mainly doing this cause I'll miss dinner" i add.
"2"
"I'm doing this for the food" i say to myself.
"And for the sake of your own good" Remus adds from his bed.
"1"
I push open the door.
"Hmmf, well thats about time now are you going to fix my hair or what?" I ask.

The next day, even though my hair was back to normal, i felt like getting some revenge on Sirius. I through a paper plain at him which a joke about him written on it.
I through it at him and it landed in his hair, well I'm not sure if it's classified as hair, more like a bush or birds nest.
I watch to see what happens. The boy doesn't even notice it hit him thanks to his messy nest hair. A bird could live in it, i swear.

The whole day Sirius doesn't even notice the paper plane in his hair. I eventually forget about it until...
"Hey Padfoot, whats that in your hair?" Wormtail asks pointing to the plane.
"Not hair, thats a bunch of tangles hay stuck to his head not hair, hay" Moony corrects.
"Hay? Yeah, i guess that would work too, i was thinking more like a bunch of birds had been living on his head for a while and have build a nest of some sort" Potter/Prongs comments.
"Forget about my hair!" Padfoot cries.
"Hay" Remus corrects once more.
"Whatever, just get the plane out of my hair!" Black said. He reads it and looks straight at me.
"Why i oughta-"