Friends Pt 2 || Oliver Wood x reader

You kicked stones as you strolled aimlessly around on the Sunday afternoon. Sure Sunday is for relaxing but jeez no one said it could get this boring at fricken Hogwarts. The only thing you even had on your mind was the letter that came for you yesterday. Ever since you and Oliver became public you knew the information would soon reach your parents. It's not that you wanted to hide it, it's that they are the Malfoy's and always find something to complain about so you anticipate opening it to read about their oppression of the relationship. The whole relationships thing is kinda new to you and you haven't even been together that long. Even your parents past reactions to much lesser things such as when a salesperson when they knocked on the manor door and they were so annoyed they got them fired and sued the company. It makes me feel like maybe it isn't worth it if it isn't leading anywhere.
You sigh, looking over the sunrise. Yes sunrise. It's 5:30am, you're barely an hour into your day and find yourself feeling purposeless already. Your heart stops, body freezing and guard going up when a pebble is kicked back towards you. Mind scrambling, you hope it isn't Filch or a prefect that's ready to give you a talking to for being up so early. "Oliver whyy" You whine, picking up the pebble and throwing at him. "Don't ever do that to anyone else, especially me"
"But I like being creepy" he laughs, making you roll your eyes. "What crazy person willingly wakes up this early?"
"You mean one like yourself? I know you come out to "practice" everyday earlier"
"N- What do you mean by p-practice?" He stumbles, looking everywhere but at you.
"I've seen you... making snow angels in the long grass" He sighs in relief at your response. "And the re-enactments of the sound of music sometimes but that's only if you're in a really good mood" his face turns pink as he looks towards the fields that you could see from there. "You we're going there right now weren't you!"
"I don't see a-a need to confirm or deny that allegation"
"We can't have big grumpy Oliver miss his weekly Sunday dance and singalong in the wildflowers" you pull on his hands, leading him into the mid knee high soft grass.
"We don't have to sing" You laugh, seeing his embarrassment. You wrap your hand around his and simply twirl. The two of you dance freely and light heartedly for a while before laying back into the lush grass and yellow wildflowers.
"Thanks" You smile, turning your head to look at him.
"For what? I didn't do anything" he tucks a hair behind your ear, admiring your flowing hair and peace.
"you're always there when I need you and I don't even ask... you're just there" You sit up.
"I'm happy to save you from extreme boredom and other extreme situations" he laughs. The two of you stay there in a comfortable silence, being one with the fresh morning. Only 10 minutes later, despite Oliver's company, you find yourself bored again. "I'M BORED" You yell out into the open.
"Woah, didn't need to yell about my boring presence to the world" Oliver peels himself up from the ground.
"I DON'T CARE" You tell, grinning. "SNAPE'S ALLERGIC TO HEAD AND SHOULDER'S SHAMPOO"
"DUMBLEDORE DYES HIS BEARD WHITE"
"DRACO IS SCARED OF MARBLES"
"I'M SCARED OF YOU LEAVING ME"
"You are?" You meet his eyes. That turned quickly.
"WELL I'M NOT PLANNING TO"
"GOOD" He nods at my simple answer, gleaming with a childlike happiness.
"GOOD." You agree, matching his smile.

"SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO BED YOU F WITS"
"Holy marbles Draco's not a morning person"