i'll buy you whatever you want

Luke was at the airport, waiting for his plane to start boarding, trying to use his phone to the best of its abilities.  He had cracked the screen pretty badly, so now it was barely working.  At least Siri was kind of helpful.  

He attempted calling Cristina multiple times, but as you could guess, she wasn't picking up.  He tried to text her through Siri that he was coming to see her, but Siri sucks ass.  Cristina probably has no idea of what's going on, thinking Luke got his phone stolen by a homeless pervert.  

Still better than Luke.

Frustrated, Luke shoved his phone into his back pocket and waited in silence until boarding started.  In just a few hours, he would be outside of Cristina's dorm, waiting until she actually responds to him because he cares that much.

****

Cristina was laying on her bunk, staring aimlessly at her computer screen and waiting for inspiration to strike for this essay.  It was due the next day, but she feels the need to procrastinate everything which could potentially affect her future.

She had to turn off her phone, not only because she was tempted to stalk people, but because Luke was messaging her complete nonsense.  Was he just trying to remind her of what she was missing, because he wasn't doing a very good job at it.

It was going on almost 8 pm, and Cristina hadn't eaten in a whole 45 minutes.  She was starving, literally.  She walked over to her food stash in her desk, just to find it empty of chocolate.

Sighing to herself dramatically, she grabbed her wallet and slipped on some slippers.  It was time for a trip to the creepy gas station across the street.  Cristina hated leaving the dorm, she hated it, even more, leaving at night when it was dark, and she hated it way more when she had to walk over to the gas station at night when it was dark.

As she was walking out the entrance of her building, she jumped at the sound of her name.

"Cristina?"

She glanced up to see Luke, and to her surprise, she wasn't pissed off at him.  She was actually thankful that he was here, mostly so he could walk with her across the street to the gas station.

"I don't know why you're here, or how you got here, but I need you to walk with me across the street.  Plus, I think you owe me chocolate for all the heartache I've been experiencing."

Luke couldn't help but smile at her.  She really is probably the most chill girl he's ever met.

"I'll buy you whatever you want."

He went in for a hug, hoping to hold her and never let go, but Cristina had other plans.

Quickly, she used her previous boxing lessons and hit him right in the stomach.

Luke groaned, clutching onto his body while kneeling down.  

"That's for being a dick these past few weeks.  Let's go get chocolate."

"Wha-"

Cristina placed one finger over his lips. 

"Shush, you don't get to ask questions until you've gotten me chocolate and I've officially forgiven you.  Let's go, buddy."

Luke was still feeling the sting from Cristina's punch but got up anyways.  The fact that he's still going to buy her chocolate proves something.  Not sure of what yet, but it's probably just that he loves her.

-

-

-

-

vote and commmmmment woooo