cake was on pause

(let's just talk about how i purposely bought that shirt just so i could feel closer to luke in my mind^^^)

onto the story :D

Luke had kicked Calum to the curb, but not literally, just to the couch.  He wanted to spend as much time next to Cristina as possible before they left for the next city.  Cake was on pause until after Cristina and Luke parted ways.

Luke was just staring down at Cristina who was laying against his body.  Her head was resting on his shoulder and her leg was thrown across Luke's.  He had his one arm resting behind his head, and the other resting behind her.  

As soon as Cristina glanced up at Luke, he made sure to turn his attention to the television, and they kept going on like this until Luke made the mistake of continuously staring.

Cristina glanced up only to have their eyes meet.  She couldn't help but to let out a small laugh.

"Don't drool, dude."

Luke shook his head slightly, "I'm not drooling."

Cristina just nodded her head, knowing in her mind that he was.  Luke smiled one last time at her before returning his attention to the television. 

He knew in just a few hours they would have to part ways, and he was probably going to pout about it to the guys for weeks.  Luke wanted so badly to make a move on her, but at the same time, he didn't want to make things awkward.  He didn't want to ruin the friendship they've built up over the last few months.  Michael also started to like her, and he didn't want to create any drama between the band.  He sighed internally, why did life have to be difficult?

Cristina was starting to feel the anxiety in her gut, and the depression already starting to sink in.  She was going to have to leave the boy she's starting to love in just a little while.  Cristina wanted Luke to make a move, since her anxiety prevented her from doing it herself.  If only she wasn't like this.

She'd totally rip off his clothes in the blink of an eye.

Don't act like you wouldn't.

-

-

-

-

vote and commenttttt

i just want to be done with education, mcdonalds sounds cool to work at