go, go, go

Cristina sat under her blanket, squished in between Calum and Michael.  Luke was sitting on the ground, his back leaning in between Cristina's and Calum's legs.  Cristina sensed that there was still a small battle going on between the boys over who would win her heart, she just didn't have the heart to simply shout it out that she didn't want a romance with one of them.

Ashton was being overly sweet and helpful to Cristina's grandmother.  At first, she thought she was becoming jealous at the thought that Ashton may like her grandmother more than her, but then she realized her grandma was a seductive witch and had Ashton under a spell or some shit.

"Y'all wanna go watch movies in my room? I just feel weird watching Ashton and my grandma together."

Michael quickly agreed, hating the sight of Ashton sweet talking an old lady.  Calum shrugged, "He's not even doing anything though, why's it weird?"

Luke didn't have any opinion on the situation and just waited for someone to decide what they were doing.  Cristina sat up, "Well, if I know my grandmother, she's leading up to the big finale of tricks and I can honestly say we don't want to be around for that."

With a bunch of disgusted groans and 'ew' noises coming from them all, they grabbed their blankets and snacks and ran up to Cristina's room.   They all cuddled into Cristina's bed, except for Luke who decided he'd take a shower and wind down from all the traveling they had been doing.  Michael took this moment to get real with the other two, trying his best to make sure the rest of the trip wouldn't be awkward.

Although, the only way to get rid of the awkwardness is to get real awkward first.

"So, Cristina, would you rather have Luke's baby or Calum's baby?"

Calum placed a hand over his face, "I hate you so much, Mikey."

Cristina laughed while shaking her head, "I don't want anyone's baby, I'm not capable of taking care of myself. Why would I choose to take care of a child while I'm still a child?"

Michael nodded but still pushed the topic, "Yeah, I know, I'm speaking hypotheticals.  If you were dying on a stranded island, and you could only have one of the boys there, would you choose to have sex with Calum or Luke?"

Calum covered his face with the comforter, feeling ironically uncomfortable.  Cristina couldn't help but blush, "Since when did I have to have sex with them on this island?"

Michael got sick of barely being subtle, "Oh my fucking god, who do you like more?"

Cristina gave Calum a small smile as he peeked his head out of the blanket.  "I love you as a friend, Calum, as my best friend.  I'm sorry, but Luke has just always had that special place in my heart.  I'm sorry, please don't hate me."

Cristina practically tackled Calum with hugs until he was laughing and admitting to not hating her.  Cristina jumped up off the bed, "We'll find you a girl, Calum.  She won't be as amazing as I am, but she'll be the one for you."

Calum nodded, still a bit sad that he couldn't win over Cristina yet delighted that he still got to keep her as a best friend. 

After Luke had finished up his shower, they all decided it'd be fun to go spy on Ashton and see what he was up to.  That, and Mikey had to grab a change of clothes from their room downstairs.  They all tried to sneakily run down the stairs, but the old wood was creaking, ruining any chances.  The other three walked slowly behind Michael as he entered his assigned bedroom.  To none of their surprises, the bedroom was empty.

Mikey grabbed his pajamas from the dresser, stopping as he dug through his bag.  "Guys, come here." 

Everyone gathered around the dresser, pushing their ears as close to the wall as they physically could.  They heard faint sounds of Ashton and Cristina's grandmother, nothing too crazy by the sounds of it but they didn't want to stick around to find out.  Just as they Michael was finishing up grabbing his things, he heard a quiet muffled moan-like sound through the wall.  He shivered, turning and quickly walking to the rest of them.  "Oh god, abort mission.  Go, go, go."

They all ran upstairs, struggling to get the image of Ashton and her grandmother out of their minds.  Luke and Cristina were lying in her bed, low-key starting to cuddle but still being aware of Calum in the room.  Mikey had no intentions of sparing Calum's feelings.

"I take it Luke can sleep in here with you, and then I'll bunk with Calum?"

-

-

-

-

I'm a liar and I never post when I say I will lol but this was a fun one to write

hope you all enjoyed, Ashton is to from here on out, be known as my granddad.

what's your favorite fall thing to do because I wanna do stuff like carve pumpkins and decorate and what not