take off your shirt

Cristina followed closely behind Lucas, actually gripping to the sides of his shirt, trying to cover her chest with his body.  The other boys walked behind a ways, giving them their own personal space.  It was cute.

Luke couldn't help but laugh at her embarrassment, calling her cute every once in awhile.  They got to the elevator and didn't even bother waiting for the boys.  It's not like the boys wanted to be on the elevator with them, who knew if it was going to get sexual.

In Cristina's mind, she was hoping.

She stood with her back against the wall, Luke still standing in front of her as she held on for dear life to his shirt.  He couldn't take it any longer.

He turned around in one swift motion, taking a hold of her wrists.  Cristina looked up, confused and a bit scared.  He smiled down at her.

"Take off your shirt."

She looked up at him, slightly offended that he thought she was that easy.

She totally was.

"Excuse you?"

He laughed, "You heard me, take off your shirt now, since the boys aren't here."

She wasn't sure about this, but then Luke was also stripping off his clothing.  She shrugged in her mind, imagining her bare chest against his.  Oh, the feels.

Pulling off the shirt which was sticking against her skin, she felt free being half naked in an elevator.  Cristina held the shirt and automatically covered her chest with it.

"Don't be nervous, we're not doing anything.  Here, put this on."

She smiled up at Luke, switching shirts with him.  Cristina slipped on Luke's shirt, smelling it in the process.  He smelled like a mix of angels and cologne, and she fell in love all over again.  This was all she wanted in life, and the thought of him leaving in just another day made her sad.

She hugged herself around the waist, feeling the thought of Luke holding her.  Then Cristina realized, the boy was standing right in front of her, stop hugging yourself.  She caught him by surprise, snaking her arms around his waist and squeezing gently.

He let out a quiet chuckle, squeezing her back.  

"You know what's going to suck?"

Luke responded with a small, "Hm?"

"When you leave tomorrow."

Luke didn't say anything but just squeezed slightly harder.

-

-

-

-

honestly, the feels are getting me.