Chapter 12// Another not

Calum's pov:
I really don't think I should go out and see Monay tonight... I've seen her like every night for the past few nights and I'm getting a bit bored of it... I might go tomorrow night, but I'm definitely not feeling it tonight...

I don't trust anyone anymore... It's just that because of everything that's been happening lately, I can't trust anyone... I feel like the only person I can actually trust is myself...

I really wanna take this crappy watch off but I don't think I can... I just wanna leave this island... I wish I never got Ashton to extend our stay... I also wish I never used the watch...

Michael's pov:
I'm still thinking about whether I should just stick to the plan or just hand Calum over to this creep? But, the thing is I have no idea what the hell she wants him for or what the hell she's gonna do to him? Also, how the hell are we gonna know when she's gonna hurt Calum or how we're gonna protect him?

Maybe I should give Calum to her; it would save him from getting hurt... Or maybe I shouldn't; because Calum might hate me forever if I do... I won't give him to her... If she wants him then can't she get him herself? That means he doesn't want her right?

Alright, I made my decision I'm not going to give Calum to her and stick to the plan. I know we'll find a way to keep Calum safe; even if it means locking him in his room.

I go to Ashton's room around the time Calum's supposed to be leaving. "Ashton, I don't think Calum's leaving the guest house today" I whisper. "How do you know?" Ashton asks. "Ash, look at time he would've left by now" I tell him. "Oh yeah, but he could be running late" Ashton tells me. "Ash, Cal always keeps track of the time and isn't normally late for anything unless something serious happens or something" I tell him. "Maybe you're right" he says.

"So should I go now or wait for the next time Calum leaves the guest house?" I asked. "I don't know Mike, if you wanna go now you could" he answers. I think about it for a while. "I'll go now, just make sure Cal doesn't notice" I tell him. "I'll make sure he doesn't" Ashton confirms.

I sneak out slowly and noiselessly like Calum does. I walk out on the island looking for that lady Calum was talking to. All of a sudden someone grabs me from my shoulders.

"Please never do that again, it's creepy" I tell the person who grabbed me by the shoulders. "Where is he?" She asks. "Who?" I question. "Your friend, you know the dark haired one" she answered.

It's then I find out who she is... She's the person I've been searching for... The one who threatened and made a deal with Ashton. "All I know is he's not coming tonight" I answer her before question. "Alright, did your other friend tell you about my deal?"

"Yes" I answer her. "So, are you gonna give me Calum or not?" She asks. "Not" I answer. "You do know that means he's one step closer to getting hurt, right?" She tells me and asks a question at the end. "Obviously" I answer.

"Do you want him to get hurt Michael?" She asks. How the hell does she know my name? "Nope, who told you my name?" I ask her. "I know people's names by just looking at them" she answers. "You're creepy you know that? Whatever the hell your name is" I replied. "Yes I know, but please do call me Monay" she answered.

"Alright Monday, why do you want Calum?" I ask her. "It's Monay, you'll find out soon enough" she answers. "Why don't you just tell me now? I'm impatient" I ask her. "Why should I? Oh and you need to leave now, don't want Calum to find out you met me, do you?" she answers and asks me a question.

"I don't" I answer her. "I suggest you leave" she tells me. "Alright bye Monday" I tell her. "Bye Michael, don't forget to get your other friend who isn't Ashton to see me, and Calum too" she answers. "Okay, bye Monday" I replied and crept back to the guest house.

Calum's pov:
Why isn't this easy? Why can't I fall asleep? I thought I couldn't sleep because of the stuff Monay told me about the watch. But, I guess I was wrong... Speaking of wrong... Everything just seems wrong these days... I just feel like nothing I'm doing or everyone else around me is doing is right...

I feel bad for hiding the truth from everyone... But could they be lying too? I don't even know. What did Ashton, Michael and Luke find out from spying on me? Did they figure everything out? I just hope they didn't dig a hole too deep into my secrets... I just don't want them to be involved...

Why is Michael going to Ashton's room at this time? What are they talking about this late? Could it be a nightmare? Or maybe they're talking about me?

Maybe there's just too much on my mind again... I can't sleep at all... And I'm really scared of using the watch too... What if the takes me back to another bad moment in the past? What if it continues from the part of the fight I didn't re-witness?

Who cares? I'm still gonna use it anyway... At least then I'll be close to sleeping. I fiddle with the watch again and it takes me back to the continuation of the fight... Maybe I have to re-deal with it again tonight...

Past:

"Look Diana... I lo-" I start but she cuts me off again. "No you don't... You loved her you always loved her even when you're dating me all you can think about is her" she picks up her pocket knife and throws it at me. "Then why don't you be with her!" She shouts still furious.

I was lucky she missed what she was aiming for again... But, I realised that when she threw it this time it cut the edge of my scar and the cut formed a new wound a bit closer to my chest... It was a lot more painful than when the fight actually happened; because it opened my scar a bit and made a new wound right next to it... "What the heck Diana did you just try to kill me?... This is just making me think that you murdered Cathryn!" I shout I couldn't control myself this time.

I thought I could deal with the full thing again but I can't... Let's just hope there's no wound near the scar in the present as well.. I fiddle with the watch until I'm back to the present.

Present:
I wake up there's blood on the sheet just a little below my pillow and on my shirt... I lift my shirt up look near my scar and find that there's a fresh new wound right next to it...