Such a child

Enjoy :)

"Wake up."

Rainbow whined. She swatted the hands off of her. She pulled the blanket up and over her head.

Applejack sighed. "C'mon, RD. Ya gotta wake up and start gettin ready ta go."

She heard a whimper from under the covers. She couldn't be serious right now. Applejack had been trying to get Rainbow out of bed for the last ten minutes to no avail. Rainbow had a doctors appointment in two hours and she hated doctors. Especially on Saturdays. Which it was.

"Cmon, babe." Applejack pleaded. "Please wake up. We have ta go in two hours."

The blanket was pushed off of Rainbow. Rainbow slowly sat up, sleep in her eyes, her hair sticking out wildly. Applejack had to purse her lips together to hold in a snicker.

"Where're we going??." Rainbow asked.

"The doctors." Applejack said simply.

Rainbow's eyes widened.

"No!."

She tried to lay back down and cover herself up, but Applejack was quick to react. She grabbed Rainbow's wrists. Rainbow looked at her.

"I'm not going." She said.

"Yes ya are."

"Nooooo." Rainbow whined. "Please don't make me go. I hate it there."

AJ sighed. "Well you have ta go fir-."

"NOOOOO!!."

Applejack gave her girlfriend a look. She then ripped the blanket off of her in a swift movement. She reached over and wrapped her arms around Rainbow Dash's waist, pulling her out of bed.

"NOOO!! Applejack, let me go. Let go!."

Rainbow kicked and fought, screaming her lungs out. AJ finally put her down. Rainbow put at least a foot distance between them. She crossed her arms.

"I don't wanna go." She said, pouting much like a child.

AJ sighed. She knew Rainbow had some issues that her brain would revert her mentality to a child for Celestia knows how long. Rainbow couldn't control it and it definitely made Applejack's life more interesting and a bit more stressful. But she loved Rainbow too much. She chose to stay with her and deal with her little tantrums. Like in just a few seconds.

"We're going." She said matter of factly.

Rainbow stomped her foot, glaring at Applejack.

Applejack placed a hand on her hip.

"Rainbow Dash. Don't chu start with me." She warned. "Ah will take ya a bath mahself if ah gotta ta get chu in that tub. You're gonna go in there."

She pointed at the door.

"Brush yir teeth and take a shower. Ah am not playin."

AJ knew she was probably overreacting. But sometimes she had to be somewhat harsh with Rainbow. Even if it didn't work.

"Applejack." Rainbow whined. "Don't make me go. Please."

Rainbow walked up to her. She pouted at Applejack.

"I hate going there. You know that."

Applejack had to fight it. Those eyes and that pout usually made her give in. But not today.

"Please try ta be a big girl." She said. "Fir me??."

Rainbow groaned. She crossed her arms. Applejack got her there. Rainbow couldn't ever deny Applejack when she asked Rainbow to do something for her sake.