You're my family part 2

I cannot express this enough. This is LONG. Longer than any chapter I've done on here EVER. So be prepared to be reading for a while. I hope you enjoy this :)

Rainbow bit her lip. It was quiet.

"Well".

Rainbow sighed, her shoulders sagging.

"It's lonely. You don't have many friends or anyone to actually to be around, since we move around alot. I........".

Rainbow's eyes were looking down.

"I get pretty lonely alot. Being around strangers alot is really scary ummm".

She brought her knees up to her chest.

"Because...... you don't really know what's going to happen the next day. I don't like the unknown but my life is filled with unknown. You can be really scared to do anything with anyone. You can't really..... get along with people or make friends as much. Ummm".

Applejack nodded for her to continue.

Rainbow's eyes flickered up at her.

"Being in foster care .......... it sucks. Pretty much. Another thing is you don't really...... feel like you..... belong anywhere. Yeah uh. You know??".

Applejack noticed Rainbow paused alot. She could tell she wasn't use to talking alot.

"You don't really have a place with any family. Cause you know, you don't have one so...... yeah".

Rainbow rubbed her arm.

"I don't really trust as easily. When I was younger my sister and I. We would be my dad's punching bags. Yeah. Our mom would protect us whenever she could. But he abused her too sometimes. But it was mostly me and Scoots".

Applejack was shocked. She never thought that these girls would go through so much pain. She nodded.

Rainbow bit her lip and looked down.
"Yeah. My dad".

Rainbow shifted around. She sighed.

"Sorry, I just...... I'm not use to talking about it. Or anything".

Applejack smiled kindly.

"That's alright. Take your time".

Rainbow slowly rubbed her hands together.

"So uh. Yeah. We were put into foster care when I was 10 and Scootaloo was 5. We uh, didn't trust much people. We still don't and I'm still honestly scared about being here. I don't...... really feel....... like...... I still feel nervous around Twilight and her parents. Not... not because they're not good people. It's just that I..... I don't know. They're the best family I've been in and they're better than any foster parents I could ever hope for".

Applejack nodded. Rainbow folded her hands together and laughed a little.

"I know it's stupid but um...... sometimes I wish that I wasn't here. I still do. Sometimes I wish that I could just go to sleep and never..... wake up. But I know I can't say that because I have a sister that needs me to be there for her".

Applejack frowned. She reached a hand out.

"Sometimes", Rainbow said. "I think of going back in time and stopping myself from being rescued. Stop myself from living. I wish that I had died in my dad's house that night. I have therapy for that though. Just for um.... my thoughts".

Applejack was speechless.

"But um...... honestly..... you make me happy".

"What??".