1 year anniversary special part 3

Enjoy :)

It was silent for a few seconds.

Rainbow laughed nervously.

"Um AJ??. Are you okay??".

Rainbow walked up to her, but Applejack backed away.

"Don't", she said. "I know for a fact you're not mah Rainbow".

Rainbow rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms.

"Aj. You've been acting weird lately. Like, for month".

Applejack was taken back.

"Me??. You're the weird one", she said. "You've been doin' things ya wouldn't normally do or say. You completely ignore yir mom's wishes which isn't like you at all. You love yir mom more than anyone else in the entire world".

Rainbow placed a hand on her hip.

"So??. She won't mind if I change my mind. I'm aware that I promised her alot of stuff when it came to is getting married. But she's not gonna know if I keep them or not. She's gone".

Applejack couldn't believe Rainbow said that without even blinking or cringing.

"You're not Rainbow", she said. "Now who are you??".

Rainbow smirked. "Fine. You figured it out. I'm not Rainbow Dash".

Rainbow's eyes glowed. Suddenly a black mist rose around her. The thick mist surrounded her, engulfing her. When the mist fell, everyone gasped. A pale woman stood there, smirking evilly. The woman had raven black hair and her eyes glowed aquamarine. She wore a black dress with black leggings. She also had sharp edged wings with holes in them.

"Well well well".

The woman laughed. "I see you've figured me out before we said our vows".

Applejack growled. "Who are you??. You're a changelin', ain't cha?".

The other woman placed a hand on her hip.

"You got that on the first try", the changeling woman said. "I'm Crystal".

She looked Applejack up and down.
"Rainbow has good taste in women".

Applejack was ready to pounce on her when a hand stopped her. Applejack turned her head to see Jackson standing there.

"Applejack", he said. "Calm down".

Applejack turned to face him.

"Calm down??", she said. "This woman slash thing was pretendin' ta be Rainbow for celestia knows how long and ah almost married her".

"If only you hadn't noticed anything", Crystal spoke up.

Applejack turned and faced her with a hard and cold look. The changeling sighed.

"I guess I didn't research enough about Rainbow before springing my plan into action".

"What plan??", Pinkie asked, stepping beside Applejack, the others not far away.

"Changelings feed off of love", the woman said. "These two one of the most strongest love connections I've felt in a long time. After marrying Applejack, I planned on killing Rainbow and pretending to be her until Applejack was under my spell. Then I'd destroy two elements of harmony at once by killing you too".

"Where is she??", Applejack asked. "There's no point in hidin' her any longer if yir plan didn't work".

The changeling woman cackled.

"Oh Applejack. This is why I like you. You only care about Rainbow's safety more than your own. How touching. Don't you know anything about changeling stealing love powers??".