I'll protect you

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!

Applejack looked up at the house. It was baby blue, clean looking on the outside and nice.

Applejack looked at her mom, who was getting her bag and laptop out of the car.

"So, what are we doin here again??", she asked.

"I'm in the child protection services. I come to make sure the girl living here is safe and healthy".

Applejack looked back at the house. She was with her mom at her job. Her mom had gotten a call about a possible child abuse situation. Her mom came to check on the teen living here. Applejack asked to tag along. Her mom thought it was a great idea. She could be some help since she said the girl was her age.

The two walked up to the front door. Her mom knocked.

A minute later a man opened it. Applejack looked at him, secretly judging him. This man was probably a child abuser for all she knew.

The man hair short rainbow colored hair, with light blue skin and green eyes. He was tall and had muscles. He wore a smile. The man was wearing jeans and a nice shirt.

"Hi", he said, stepping aside. "Come on in".

Applejack and her mom, Orange, walked inside. Looking around, Applejack examined the place. She wanted to scrutinize very inch of this place. She'd tell her mom if she saw even a small cigarette out of place.

The teen thought the place looked nice. White wall with pictures on the wall, clean wooden floors, air freshener filled the house.

"I'm Lightening", the man said, introducing himself with a warm smile, his hand stuck out.

Applejack watched her mom smile and shake his hand.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Orange".

"Please", the man said. "Have a seat. You're here to see Rainbow, right??".

Orange nodded her head as the two sat on the sofa. "Yes".

"I'll go get her", the man said.

The man walked out of the room.

"Applejack", Orange said quietly as she got out her laptop and papers.

"I'm gunna need you to help me. We're here because I got a call about a possible child abuse situation. Now, I need you to use you to try and talk to the girl. Nothing much, just a hi and talk to her for a bit. Just study her for any off things about her. The way she talks, her behavior towards her father and us, stuff like that. It's important. She could be in danger so we have to get answers".

Applejack nodded.

"Ah'll do mah best".

Lightning came back with a teenage girl behind him. Applejack thought she was beautiful. Long rainbow colored hair that went to her lower back. Light blue skin, the shade of the sky. She had on a knee length skirt and a hoodie. Applejack felt like she could get along with her if they were friends.

"Hello Rainbow", Orange greeted warmly, with a bright smile.

Rainbow gave a small smile.

"Take a seat".

Rainbow and her father sat down opposite of them. Rainbow sat up straight, hands clasp, back against the sofa. She looked up at Applejack then at Orange, then at her hands.

"I'm Orange", Applejack's mom said. "This is my daughter, Applejack".

Orange motioned to Applejack. Rainbow Dash looked at her and waved. Applejack smiled.