Remember me?? 3/3

Rainbow jumped as the bell rung. She felt a hand on her arm and nearly flipped out. She turned her head and saw Applejack. She smiled.

She had come to get to know Applejack and the girls over the next few days. They were awesome and really fun but also really kind and gentle with her. Rainbow was getting use to them. They visited her and Applejack everyday.

Applejack. Rainbow came to see her as sweet and funny and protective and hot. Really hot.

Rainbow was still getting use to them being a couple. She really wished she could remember AJ before but she still couldn't.

Applejack smiled and wrapped her arms around Rainbow.

"C'mon", she said. "Let's go".

Rainbow stood up and grabbed her bag. The two girls walked out of the classroom. The walls were packed with students trying to get home.

Rainbow held on to Applejack. She was afraid of being in large crowds. Just like before they met. The girl had to be coaxed into going back to school.

They weren't sure how she would react but they hoped she'd be okay with Applejack with her. She was.

The girls walked to their locker and got their stuff.

"Rainbow Dash".

The two turned around. They saw two other tens walking over to them. Applejack smiled. Rainbow on the other hand, hid behind her.

"Hey Fleetfoot. Hey Flash. Listen, we need ta talk".

Flash and Fleetfoot frowned.

"What's up with Rainbow??", Soarin asked worriedly.

Applejack sighed and explained everything that had happened. The two were shocked.

"What?? Oh my gosh".

Applejack nodded. "She doesn't remember anything or anyone but but her parents".

Flash saw Rainbow peeking out at them. He smiled.

"Hey Rainbow", he said softly. "I'm Flash Sentry and this is Fleetfoot. We're on your soccer team".

Rainbow's eyes widened. "What??. Soccer??".

Applejack turned to her. "Ah forgot ta tell ya that. Yir kinda the caption of the soccer team in school".

Rainbow's mouth fell open.

"Woah".

Applejack chuckled. "Yeah. Woah. These are two of yir teammates. They're in our grade".

Rainbow looked at them. She waved.

"Hi".

The two smiled back.

"Hey. Until you get your memory back, don't worry about the team. Just focus on your life right now. It must've bee scary huh??".

Rainbow nodded shyly. Fleetfoot stood in front of her.

"How old did you think you were when you woke up??", she asked.

"11".

"Wow", Flash", said shocked. "That's a difference. Well. We'll make sure that you stay safe in school, okay??. Any problems with anyone her, you come to us".

Rainbow nodded. "Okay".

She looked at Applejack. "They're nice", she whispered.

Applejack smiled. "They sure are".
---------------------------------