Don't piss her off

Don't piss off Rainbow Dash. Just don't. She has an anger issue.
----------------------------------

Rainbow slouched in her seat. She glanced over at Applejack. The blonde smiled at her. Suddenly something hit Rainbow Dash in the back of her head.

She whirled around to see a paper ball on the floor. She looked around the room to see who was the culprit but spotted noone. She turned back and looked at the teacher who droned on and on.

Rainbow picked up her pencil and tapped it silently on her desk.

Suddenly she felt something hit her again. She turned around and looked down. Another paper ball. Okay, now someone was messing with her. Her narrowed eyes looked around.

She turned back around and crossed her arms. She looked over at Applejack who mouthed don't kill anybody. Rainbow sighed quietly.

As the class went on. Balls of paper were thrown at her. When Rainbow turned around, every dang time, everyone was working. By the middle of the period Rainbow was livid.

Suddenly it was as if her hearing was enhanced by a million. She could hear a smirk. She heard the swoosh of the paper being thrown. She felt something hit her on the back of her head. That was it!!.

She turned around. She saw one of the boys, named Dumbbell, laughing with his friends. Rainbow was livid.

She grabbed one of the paper balls and stood up.

"STOP MESSING WITH ME??!!".

She ran towards the guy. Pushing him out of his chair, Rainbow got on top of him. Applejack got up and hurried over to her. She saw Rainbow attempting to slam Dumbbell in the head with a thick, heavy textbook. She grabbed Rainbow by the waist and yanked her away.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY BUT YOU'RE NOT. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'M GUNNA KILL YOU".

Rainbow shook in anger. She took in short choppy breaths. Applejack held her back. The teacher was by Dumbbell, helping him up.

"Applejack, take Rainbow out in the hall and calm her down. Dumbbell, come with me to the office".

"But she tried to kill me", Dumbbell argued.

The teacher sighed. "Just follow".

Applejack led Rainbow out in the hall. Rainbow was still shaking with anger. Applejack looked at her.

"Rainbow. Take a deep breath fir me. C'mon".

Rainbow did as told. She breathed in and out. In and out. She sighed.

"Okay. I'm good. I didn't kill anyone".

She smiled. "I'm okay now".
----------------------------------

Rainbow grit her teeth.

"Give it to me", she growled.

The boys smirked. One held her backpack high up.

"Get it".

"Hey".

Applejack walked up beside her girlfriend.

"Stop it and give it back", she ordered.
The guys chuckled. "Nah. She's too short to reach it".

Rainbow looked at Applejack. She had her softball equipment. She quickly grabbed the metal bat. She looked at the boys.

"Oh we'll see who's laughing after I smash your face in".

She chased the boys around the halls, yelling angry words of promises and threats. Applejack ran after the angry athlete. She caught up to Rainbow Dash and tackled her. Rainbow and her wrestled for the bat. Rainbow sat up. She looked at the boys who had dropped her backpack on the floor and kept running, and threw the bat at them.