Meet the parents part 1

Or in this case, Applejack's whole family :) enjoy

Rainbow Dash looked up at the building. She let out a nervous breath.

"Okay Dash. You can do this".

Walking up to the front door, she knocked. She adjusted her shirt. She rocked back and forth on her feet. Suddenly the door opened. Applejack stood there smiling.

Rainbow grinned. "Hi".

Applejack reached a hand out and took Rainbow's hand. The other girl blushed.

"Mah family wants ta meet cha", Applejack said grinning. "Now, don't be scared. They may seem..... extra an in yir face but they mean well. So, don't started gett'n all scared on me".

Rainbow played with her sleeve. She bit her lip.

"Is there alot??", she asked quietly.

"Yeah".

Applejack chuckled. She knew Rainbow didn't do well when around people she didn't know. But she could only hope that Rainbow wouldn't shy away. But that'd just how she is. Rainbow was shy and quiet around people she didn't know.

"C'mon in".

Rainbow walked in. She tugged her sweater sleeves down over her hands. It was a shy habit. Rainbow walked in and froze. She was met with what seemed like a million different faces, staring at her.

Applejack walked in beside Rainbow Dash. She saw the look on her face.
Turning to her family, she smiled.

"Everyone. This here is Rainbow Dash. Mah girlfriend that ah told ya'll about".

Applejack looked at Rainbow.

"Rainbow. Let me introduce mah family. This here is mah mom an dad".

Rainbow looked at a couple who stood up. Rainbow looked at the man with wide eyes. He was huge. He was both strong and tall. The man looked just like Applejack, but a man.

Rainbow backed up a few feet. She waved shyly. The man smiled at her.

"Hey there Rainbow. Nice ta finally meet cha".

He held a hand out. Rainbow looked at Applejack. The blonde teen nodded. Rainbow slowly reached a hand out. Her hand was tiny so his big hand was 10 the size of hers.

"Mah name's Jackson and this is mah wife. Apple Pie".

"This here is mah lil sis and big brother. You know them already".

Rainbow looked at Big Mac and Applebloom. She smiled at them and waved.

Rainbow was introduced to th eyes rest of the family. It was a big family.

"And that's all of em".

Rainbow looked at the floor. Applejack looked at everyone.

"So. How's everyone been??".

"Great!!", one of Applejack's cousin yelled.

Rainbow jumped. She watched the red headed girl began to loudly tell s story about stuff she had no idea was. She just sat in her chair, silently listening to everyone talk. She stared at her lap, not moving.

"Rainbow??".

Rainbow looked at Applejack. The blonde looked worried.

"You okay??".

"You sure this is the same girl??", her dad suddenly asked.

The girls looked up at him. Jackson chuckled.