You scared me

This kinda like the one with the snake but different. And way more intense. Enjoy :)
-----------------------

Applejack swung her legs back and forth boredly. She sighed and looked around. Rainbow should be here any minute.

Suddenly an idea popped into her head. Applejack got off the counter.
She was gunna prank Rainbow Dash. Was it a cruel prank??. Yes. Was it gunna be funny??. For Applejack it was.

At that moment Applejack did not have a heart and all sense and love and goodness and brain left her.
She was gunna get Rainbow good.
------------

Rainbow smiled as she walked into the house.

"Babe??", she called.

Nothing. Rainbow frowned and put her bag down. Was Applejack not home??. The teen walked down the hall and into the kitchen. She suddenly screamed, her hands flying to her mouth. Applejack was on the floor. A slash mark went across her throat, blood all over her and the floor in a puddle.

Rainbow had tears running down her face.

"Oh my-".

Applejack sprang up. Rainbow screamed and jumped. Applejack got up and laughed.

"Gotcha".

Rainbow looked at her for a moment. Then she growled. She marched up to Applejack and slapped her. Applejack's eyes widened. Rainbow sniffled.

"I HATE YOU".

She turned around and ran out. Applejack sighed. Well that didn't go as planned.

She looked around and decided to clean up. She washed the fake blood off her neck and the floor.

"Just great. Now she's mad".

Applejack walked upstairs to the couple's shared bedroom. The door was locked. Applejack sighed and knocked.

"Rainbow??. C'mon. Ah'm sorry. Open the door please".

After a minute of silence, the door unlocked and swung open. Rainbow stood there. She looked very, very angry. She glared at Applejack through her tears.

"Get in".

Applejack was taken back by her tone of voice. She walked into the room and turned to Rainbow Dash. The girl crossed her arms and held her harsh glare.

"Rainbow. Ah'm sorry. But it was funny".

Rainbow was seething at this point. She looked away and blinked rapidly. Applejack frowned. Man. She messed up big time.

"I honestly don't know what to say to you", Rainbow said. She bit her cheek. Suddenly she growled. She kicked Applejack in the skin.

"Ow!!".

Applejack grabbed her leg and hissed. She looked up at Rainbow Dash.

"Okay. Ah deserved that. But calm down Rainbow".

"Okay".

Applejack let go of her leg. The blonde rubbed looked at the girl. Rainbow just stared daggers into her, arms crossed.

"Look. Ah'm sorry ah scared ya. Ah didn't realize how bad a hurt chu. Ah was just havin fun".

Rainbow laughed dryly.

"I thought you were dead. My-".

Rainbow looked away and blinked rapidly, shaking her head.

"My mom is dead. My dad is in jail. I don't have any siblings. I don't know any other family. You and our friends are all I have left and.....".