The mark of Love

Hey. So sorry I haven't been updating at all for quite some time now. I've been focusing on my other wattpad account for Korrasami from legend of Korra. It's been getting really popular and I update almost every day. But I'm back and I'll update for often, I promise.

So anyway, let me know what cha think :) Happy Valentines Day!!

Applejack never really paid much attention to the tattoo. It had always been there since birth. She didn't know what it was suppose to mean or why it was there in the first place.

The heart with wings on it was quite strange to have on her skin. The little tattoo was rainbow colored. It was on the spot on her chest where her heart was.

It was neat to look at. Applejack was fascinated by the tattoo. One day, she decided to ask her dad about it. She had never told her dad that she had a tattoo. Maybe he already knew but didn't tell her.

Applejack sat across from her father. The two were enjoying their breakfast. Applejack looked up at him.

"Hey uh, dad??".

Jackson looked up at her.

"Yeah??".

"Can ah ask ya somethin??. Well, ask and show ya somethin".

Jackson nodded. He stood up. Applejack waved him over. The man walked up to his daughter.

"Yeah??".

Applejack pulled her shirt down, revealing the tattoo.

"What's this??".

Jackson looked surprised.

"When did you get that??", he asked.

"I've always had it. Ever since before ah can remember as far as ah know. What is it??".

Jackson smiled. She chuckled and sat down.

"Ah think we need to talk about that".

Applejack looked at him confused. Was this tattoo more than just a tattoo??. Jackson looked at her for a moment, smiling. He reached up and pulled down the collar of his flannel shirt.

Applejack was shocked to see a tattoo on his own skin.

"You have one too??".

Jackson nodded. "Ever heard of soulmates??".

Soulmates??. As in, the person that was meant for you??. Your true love?. Of coarse she has.

"Who hasn't??", she asked.

"Well, everyone is born with a one of those. Everyone's is different. Your soulmate has the same as yours. You're suppose to meet your soulmate at some point in your life. And wala!!. Love!. It's how I met yir mom".

Applejack smiled. "So, whoever has the same tattoo as me is my soulmate??".

Jackson nodded. "Yup. And trust me. When you meet them, you'll fall in love. Happens all the time, so don't doubt it".

Applejack gave a nod. She smiled.

"Well. Ah gotta meet the gals at the mall".

Applejack picked up her empty bowl. Walking over to the sink, she put her bowl in and turned around. She grabbed her car keys and phone off the counter.

"See ya. Love you", she said, walking our the kitchen

"Love you too", she heard her dad call.

Applejack grabbed her jacket on the way out. She left the house and got in her car. She sat there for a moment. Soulmate. Wait till the girls heard about this.
----------------------------