I love her for her

Okay. So I was watching a show called Trisha and it was about a mother who didn't like her daughters' choice of black men. Kinda racist of you ask me. So here's this. Enjoy :). Ps. Get ready for one of Applejack's famous 'tellin you off' speeches ;)

CW: racism and real racial slurs
-------------------------

Rainbow fiddled with her necklace.

"Rainbow".

She looked up at her girlfriend, Applejack. The blonde teen took her hand. She smiled.

"Hey. Don't be nervous. It's gunna be alright".

Rainbow Dash looked away, biting her lip. Today Rainbow was gunna meet Applejack's parents for the first time. She and Applejack have been dating for a year now but Rainbow had never met her parents.

She was nervous. Really nervous. Applejack knew that. Who could blame her??.

"Babe. Look at me".

She guided Rainbow's head with her hands so that she was looking at her.
She smiled.

"You'll be just fine. If they don't like you, then ah'll deal with them, okay??".

Rainbow nodded. "Let's get this over with".

Applejack kissed her cheek.

"Alright then. Let's go".

Getting their jackets the two teens walked out of their shared apartment and got into Applejack's car. The ride there was silent on Rainbow's part. Which was rare. Applejack held Rainbow's hand the whole time. It helped to calm her down.

They pulled up to Applejack's parents' house. Rainbow's eyes widened. It was a mansion. With a green lawn and a fountain out front. Getting out Rainbow couldn't keep her eyes off the house. We're these people rich??.

"Rainbow??".

Rainbow turned her head to Applejack slightly, her eyes not leaving the gigantic house.

"Yeah??", she mumbled.

He felt Applejack take her hand and pull her towards the house. Rainbow was in awe. Her childhood home was nowhere near as great as this ever since her mom died. (You all know the story)

Applejack had a key and unlocked the door. They stepped inside. Rainbow's jaw dropped. Woah. This place was huge. High ceilings, crystal chandeliers, marble pillars.

"Applejack??", Rainbow said.

Applejack looked at her girlfriend.

"Yeah??".

Rainbow looked around.

"This place is big".

Applejack chuckled. "Yeah. It is. C'mon".

The blonde dragged the awestruck girl down the hall.

"Mom??. Dad??", she called.

"Applejack??", they heard a voice from another room.

A blonde man and woman came out. They smiled and walked up to the girls. Applejack hugged her parents.

"Guys", Applejack said pulling away. She stood beside Rainbow Dash.

"This is Rainbow Dash, mah girlfriend that ah told you about".

Her parents' smiles faded when they looked at Rainbow. They looked disgusted.

"This is your girlfriend??", her mother asked with a scowl.

Applejack frowned. "Yeah".

Applejack felt Rainbow move back and grabbed her wrist. She looked back at her then at her parents.