At the skating rink

The skating center. Good greif. Rainbow looked at Pinkie with a straight face.

"Do I have to??", she whined. "You know I can't skate to save my life".

Pinkie giggled. "C'mon Dashie. It's fun".

"She's right Rainbow", Rarity said. "It's fun. Now let's not waste anymore time".

Pinkie dragged the girls inside. The place was not so packed today. Rainbow looked around. Kids played the colorful arcade games while the teens were in the skating rink. Pinkie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash got their wrist bands and were off.

Rainbow sighed. She hated skated. Well that's because..... well who likes it when they can barely stand up for more than five seconds before falling flat on their butt and/or face??. Hint. Not her.

Pinkie was beaming with joy. She was super excited. She and Rarity, unlike Rainbow, were great at skating.

The girls got a table a sat down.
Rainbow scooted in a the way to the wall.

"Oh nonono", Rarity said shaking her head.

Rainbow looked at her. Rarity placed her hands on her hips.

"You are skating. Let's go".

Rainbow begged them not to as they dragged her across the building to the roller skate area.

The three walked up to the booth. They got their skates. Well..... Rarity got Rainbow's skates for her since the girl refused to.

They dragged her over to a seat and sat her down. Rainbow held out her skates.

"Put them on", she ordered.

Rainbow shook her head.

"No. I'm going to die out there. I will not humiliating myself".

Rarity gave her a stern look.

"Do it. 1. 2".

Rainbow sighed and took them. She had no choice. It was either put them on herself or they would do it. And they would.

She put them on and looked at the floor. Her heart rate began to pick up. She had just signed her death sentence.

"Rainbow".

Rainbow looked up. Pinkie and Rarity stood there smiling.

"C'mon", Pinkie said holding a hand out. She grabbed Rainbow and stood her up. Rainbow wobbled a little. She got her balance. She held on to Rarity. The girls skated slowly around on the carpet area. Rainbow slipped a few times but she got the hang of it quickly.

Rainbow smiled.

"This isn't so bad".

"See??", Pinkie said. "Now. Let's go to the rink".

Rainbow's eyes widened. She laughed nervously.

"I don't think that's a good idea".

Rarity laughed. "Let's go. C'mon".

The girls skated over to the skating rink. Rainbow looked around. There teens and some little kids skating around. It looked easy. It wasn't so bad on the carpet.

It was almost easy. So it couldn't be that hard. Rainbow stepped out onto the floor. Her foot slipped. She failed around. She fell on her knees.

Rainbow looked up at the girls.

"This was not easy!!", she yelled.

Rarity rolled her eyes. "Get up".

Rainbow took her hand and wobbily stood up. The girls skated around for a minute. Rainbow was terrified and held onto the girls for dear life.