The rainbow mermaid (REDO) part 2

Enjoy and don't forget to comment :)

This couldn't be real. It couldn't be.

Applejack and the mysterious girl stared at eachother, locking eyes. It seemed like time stop and it was just them.

Suddenly something caught Applejack's eye. She looked over at where the cove seeped out into the wide, deep ocean. Applejack eyes widened even more.

There at the entrance of the cove was a young girl. She was a mermaid. The girl looked to be about twelve years old. She was very petite. Her hair was hued, short feathery locks. Her complexion was an orange shade.

Her tail was the same shade as her hair.

The young mermaid was looking right at the girls. Applejack's eyes went right back to the rainbow haired mermaid. The mermaid must've noticed her looking at the younger girl, because she looked over her shoulder.

The older looking mermaid quickly spun around.

And through the water, the girls swore they heard the rainbow haired mermaid say, "Scootaloo!!".

The older mermaid raced over to the small girl. She grabbed her by her arm and pulled her away. The two disappeared in seconds.

Applejack looked at her friends. She pined up to the surface. The five girls swam up and breached the surface for air. They gasped in air.

"Oh my celestia", Twilight said.

The girls were obviously in shock. They had just seen mermaids. Not just one, but TWO.

"I knew it!!", Pinkie exclaimed, obviously excited.

Applejack looked at Pinkie.

"They really are here. Mermaids do exist. Man".

The picture of the magenta hued eyes of the mermaid ran through her head. Applejack shook her head.

"Let me see if they're there", she said.

Applejack did a quick breathing exercise before taking a deep breath and diving back under. The blonde teen looked to where the two mermaids had gone. They weren't there.

Applejack was sort of disappointed. She had hoped that the blue tailed mermaid had stayed. Guess not.
Applejack swam up and breached the surface.

Taking a few breathes, Applejack shook her head, lifting her swimmimg goggles off her face.

"They're gone".

"Aww".

The girls were obviously dissappointed.

"Hey", Pinkie said. "Maybe if we come here more often, she'll probably be here and we'll get to see her".

Applejack smiled. "Good idea. If we come back maybe in a day or two, she'll be here too".

"Yeah", Twilight said, nodding. "C'mon girls. Let's get out and have something to eat and the we'll go home".

The girls got out of the water. They dried off and then had their lunch. Soon after they left.

Applejack couldn't help but think about the events of that day at every waking moment. It stuck to her brain.
Mermaids were real. She saw one. A beautiful one. Those eyes. She'd never forget magenta eyes.

She didn't know why but, Applejack HAD to see her again.
---------------------------

"Now remember. Don't be loud. We'll just go in quietly and take a look around to see if we see her-".