86 - Forgive Me

Justin's POV

I walked into the room, a plate filled with various breakfast foods. Zayn sat on the bed, eyes glued on the screen as he tapped away.

"Zayn?" I closed the door with my foot.

Zayn groaned, "I almost got five."

He threw the phone on the bed, frowning. I smiled, crawling into the bed, setting the plate beside him.

"What's this?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Breakfast. Um, we need to talk." I stated, crossing my legs as I looked at him.

Zayn nodded, taking a bite of the pancake.

"I'm sorry for taking drugs with Jason." I said.

"You took what!?" Zayn widened his eyes.

"I took three drags of dope with Jason and, then I snuck a drug called rape or date drug?" I sighed, "And I'm not going to take anything again, I just... don't need you being mad at me, we're trying to fix things, not break them more than they already are."

"I'm trying to not be so mad, but I can't help it." Zayn frowned, "And I'm sorry I told you not to hang out with Jason... and I'm sorry for bossing you around... I just worry about you a lot."

"I know, I get that." I licked my lips.

Zayn looked down, staring at his lap, "I don't think you do, Justin."

I furrowed my brows, "I do."

He looked up, biting his bottom lip, "Justin, I've almost lost you, more than I should have. Things with Andy, and things around that... you and Niall are the most important people in my life. I don't have a family, they've disowned me because I love you and Niall so freaking much.

It scares me so much, watching and finding out you've done something that can endanger you, or put you in harms way.

I've watched you been snatched right before me once, and I can't let that happen again. I love you, I'm sorry I act like a twat, and treat you like a child, but these are just the things that help me keep myself sane.

I overreact, and boss you around so much because I care for you more than anything. Can you please forgive me, and at least try to adjust to my ways, or pull me out of them?"

I smiled at Zayn, jumping onto his lap and cuddling into him, "I love you."

He leant down, kissing my forehead.

"So I take it you forgive me?" Zayn mumbled.

"Yeah, but you still have to beat my Flappy Birds score.." I grinned.

"Ugh, why?" Zayn chuckled.

"Because if you do, I'll give you a blow job." I winked, kissing his cheek.

Zayn smirked, flipping us over and pinning me beneath him, "You trying to be a tease?"

I chuckled, "And so what if I am?"

Zayn's lips attacked my neck, sucking and biting at the tender skin. I bit my lip, holding in the need to moan. Zayn's hands caressed my hip as he continued to plant a small hickey on my neck.

"I need a shower, care to join?" He whispered, biting my earlobe. I nodded, allowing him to lift me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he cupped his hands under my thighs, carrying me to the joined bathroom.

He set me on the sink, kissing my cheek.

"Now, do I have to undress you or anything?" He grinned.