59 - I said Maybe

Justin's POV

"You want to go where?" Mum asked. I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Hollywood..." I frowned.

"I need to speak to Zayn and Niall." Mum shook her head, "This is rather too soon for you to be going to a different country." 

"Its only two weeks, and you know Niall won't let me out of his sight." I tried.

"What about Zayn, isn't he going?" Mum furrowed her brows.

I shrugged, "I don't know about him, he's not to keen on Hollywood."

"Alas, I agree with Zayn. He's right, Hollywood should be a no-no. And if Zayn doesn't go, then, you're not going." Mum smiled.

"Mumzy, please? What if Zayn won't go?" I pouted.

"I'm sorry, but either he goes, or its a definite no." Mum shrugged.

I groaned, getting up from the couch and stomping off to my old room. I hadn't been staying there, instead I was in the spare room so I could sleep in the same room as Niall and Zayn.

I actually don't think I've stood in my room since I was fourteen. After entering, I sighed, glancing at everything still in its place, even some of my old clothes were still scattered across the floor, just as I left them.

I sighed, remembering the day I moved out, - technically I ran away, to Zayn's house.

*flashback*

"No son of mine is a bloody man-whore. If you don't tell them boys to stay away from you, I will personally punch the fuck out of them." Dad roared, his face burning red as I stood there. I had tears falling down rapidly, but that only added to his rage. I was sure he would hit me if I kept crying like that.

I turned to my Mum, almost begging for her to tell my dad to stop yelling at me, but she was just as furious.

I had told them four days previous that I was bi, and in fact, dating two boys. At first they sent me to my room, and ignored me for two days, then they began yelling, saying it was an absolute disgrace that I was dating two boys.