50 - ICU

Zayn's POV

I don't really know what happened back at the school, the pain from the wound became too much and I just blackened out at some point.

I felt unbearably weak, it felt as though a car ran me over and the tire was still on my chest.

I just couldn't breathe properly.

And at the moment I don't know whether I'm awake or not.

I feel high, light headed and such.

I just didn't feel right.

That didn't matter to me, though; I wanted to know if Justin and Niall were okay; I couldn't cope if they were hurt and I couldn't help them.

If I'm honest, I think I was the dominant one.

I liked to know what was going on, I loved the feeling of being in control with everything.

But I could tell at this moment in time, I was anything but in control.

I couldn't allow myself to wake up, I was in a trance that I had to be brought out of by other people.

Maybe I was in a coma? I really didn't know.

What I wouldn't give just to hold Niall and Justin at this given time.

I wanted them beside me, that's all that really mattered.

Andy has almost ruined our lives, and I'd be damned if I let that monster tear me away from my boyfriend's.

Justin's POV

"When can I see them? Are they okay?" I panicked, feeling like my heart was just about ready to jump out of my chest.

The head nurse and doctor were trying to keep me calm, but the fact I'd been at the police station for two hours, while both my boyfriend's were in hospital made me incapable of calming down.

"Mr. Bieber if you keep shouting you will have to be removed from hospital grounds, do you understand?" The Doctor warned me.

I groaned, running a hand through my hair.

"I'll calm down once you tell me how my boyfriend's are." I crossed my arms.

"Alright, sit down first and we'll talk." The nurse said.

I nodded, sitting down.

"Mr. Horan is in a stable condition, he only needed stitches for the stab wound. Only mild nerve damage." The Doctor informed me.

"What about Zayn?" I asked, worried.

"He's in surgery as we speak, we don't have enough information about him that'll be allowed to be said. You'll need to be patient, alright?" The nurse stated.

I nodded.

"You can visit Niall in an hour, but his doctor is just running through some paperwork and such with him." The nurse added, then walked away with the doctor.

I huffed, staring blankly in front of me.

Its good news so far, right?

Zayn'll be okay... he's tough...

Niall only had to get stitches, and stitches aren't that bad... I think?

"Justin?" A voice called from behind me.

I turned my head, widening my eyes, "Perrie?"

She smiled, walking over to me.

"Hey Justy, how've you been?" Perrie asked.