32 - Memories

Justin's POV

"If I'm honest, purple only works if you've got Swag." Perrie went on as she cut my steak into small squares.

And no, I didn't ask her to do that.

She just began doing it once she got in the room.

Jake was sitting beside the bed on a chair he brought in.

He was going through his medical box.

"I think you have a bit of Swag, Justy." Perrie smiled, sending me a wink.

"Please stop talking." I groaned.

Jake chuckled, while Perrie glared at me.

"Sorry, I was trying to keep you entertained." Perrie frowned, dropping the fork and knife.

"Its alright Pez, Justy just gets annoyed easily." Jake chuckled, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Perrie smiled.

"So... Justy, why dont you give me the goss about you and Zaynie? Hm? He's hot, you two look Cyoot together." Perrie crossed her legs and smiled down at my laying figure.

"Don't call him Zaynie." I glared at her.

"Why not? I give everyone nicknames."  Perrie smiled.

"Zaynie is Niall's nickname for Zayn. He came up wi-"

"Ooh, who's Niall? Is he Zayn's ex? Or yours?" Perrie smiled.

Jake looked at me, seeming interested too.

I rolled my eyes, "They're both my boyfriends."

Perrie gasped.

I sighed.

"You cheating bastard! Screw you, I'm so taking Zayn away from you! That's mean! No offence, I still love you Justy, but my goodness.. I'm going to seduce Zayn and show him real love." Perrie snapped, jumping off the bed and storming out of the room.

I furrowed my brows.

The fuck?

"She has a major crush on Zayn." Jake chuckled.

"Well, he's taken." I scoffed.

"Cheating isn-"

"I'm not cheating, Jake." I rolled my eyes again, "We're in a three-way."

"Three-Way Relationship?" Jake asked.

I nodded.

"Never thought it was possible. How long have you three been together?" Jake asked, licking his lips.

"Almost three full years." I blushed, thinking about it.

Almost three years, of our three-way connection.

"When'd you all actually come like, together, together?" Jake asked.

"Um, Christmas Eve at our friend, Louis' birthday party." I smiled, remembering exactly what happened.

*flashback*
I nervously walked with Zayn and Niall, my biggest crushes ever, towards Louis' back yard was.
It was his birthday and he'd invited everyone over.
I wasn't his best friend or anything, I was more of Harry's friend, which is Louis best friend.
Harry and Louis were really close, sharing the cutest bromance ever.
I swear its only a matter of time before they actually say they're together.
Haha.
Anyway, I have this ridiculous crush on both Zayn and Niall.
They're older, but god they're so fucking sexy.
Finally in the backyard, we spot Louis, Harry and some other people.
Harry was twirling Louis around in his arms while Louis was laughing like a madman.
"OHMYGOD ZAYN, NIALL, AND JUSTIN!" Louis squealed like a girl. He rushed over, dragging Harry behind him and pulling Zayn, Niall and I in a bone crushing hug-and omg I'm touching Zayn's fucking arm.
Omg, omg, omg, omg!
Breathe, Justin, breathe.
"So glad you guys could make it. Barely anyone comes 'cause its Christmas and yeah." Louis pulled away.
I think I'm red. God, how embarrassing.
"We wouldnt miss your birthday for the world, Lou." Niall chuckled.
His accent is so bloody perfect.
"Well, I've got some alcohol... err, I know we're underage, but uhm, its like awesome and I wanna get drunk." Louis giggled.
"You sure, I mean, Justin and I are only thirteen..." Harry blushed.
"I'm fourteen and Zayn's fifteen. It won't be that bad." Niall smiled.
"Alright, you okay with drinking, Justin?" Louis asked.
"Uh, well yeah, I guess." I bit my bottom lip.

--
A few hours later, after many, many drinks. Everyone was tipsy, well, Lou and Haz were completely drunk, prancing around the backyard like fairies.
Niall and Zayn were whispering in each others ears and glancing at me.
I'd only had a few drinks, so I was just tipsy.
"Hey Justin, c'mere." Zayn smirked.
I nodded, stumbling over and sitting across from my two crushes.
"Me and Niall were talking..." Zayn smiled, glanced back and forth between Niall and I, "We think you're cute."
I blushed, "O-Oh... thanks?"
"No problem." Niall giggled.
Omg they think I'm cute.
"Are you, uh, you know, gay or?"
"Bi." I answerer Zayn's question with a smile.
"I'm pansexual... but at the moment I feel gay." Zayn laughed.
"I'm full on gay." Niall smiled.
I nodded.
"Hey, lets d-do something, just us three." Niall smiled.
"What about Louis?" I looked around, trying to spot Louis, but he'd disappeared.
"He went inside with Harry... he'll be fine." Zayn chuckled, standing up.
He grabbed mine and Niall's hands, pulling us up.
It felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.
I'm holding Zayn Javadd Malik's hand.
Don't. fucking. pinch. me.
If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.
Zayn led us through the house and put the doors to his small pick-up truck.
"Jump in." He winked and Niall and I.
we all got in, and I was excited.
"Where are we going?" I blushed.
"How are you even driving? Aren't you supposed to be about sixteen to drive?" Niall asked Zayn.
"Yeah. And we're going to make-out point... I'll show you both some really sexy stuff." Zayn smirked.
Oh my god, bad ass looks so hot on him.
I didnt care if this was illegal.
I'm going to have a sexy time did you hear that!? eep!
*flashback end*

From that point, we went up to make-out point, had a threesome... not kidding. And you can say, we were inseparable from that night.

"You love 'em, don't you?" Jake smiled at me.

I nodded.

"Well, take this, I gotta get going." Jake sighed, passing me two pills and a glass of water.

"Not so fast." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Who's your brother?" I swallowed.

"Why do you wanna know?" Jake smiled.

"Because you always bring him up. And you say I know him." I pointed out.

"Its Zeke." Jake bit his lip.

Zeke? Zeke is his brother?

My face softened.

"Oh... how is he?" I mumbled, remembering how he was probably the closest I'd ever had to a best friend. Even if the circumstances were rough.

"He's okay, I guess. Locks himself in his room nowadays. He just needs time." Jake frowned.

"How come you didn't send him to a place like this?" I took the pills and swallowed them down.

"Well..." Jake frowned, "He's my brother, I want him to get over this... but sending him here... Zeke couldn't handle it. My brother is my best friend, I know he just needs a friend right now. Even if thats me." Jake smiled, getting up and taking the chair with him.

I sighed, leaning back and popping some steak in my mouth.

It was cold, but I needed to eat something.

Maybe Zeke's way is better.

I don't want to be here...

I think I need to let Zayn and Ni help me...

I trust them, I just need to trust myself.

Author's Note; I really suck at flash back shiznip xD but I hope you like it c: