34 - You & I

Justin's POV

"You know I don't wanna send there. Neither does Ni..." Zayn sighed.

"But you're going to take me there, right?" I slumped in the seat, crossing my arms.

"Justin, I'm already hated by your parents... and I promise its only for a short while." Zayn turned the car on.

I felt my eyes water up.

Just when I wanted them to help me... they're taking me to my parents.

"We just need to convince them you'll be better with us." Niall kissed my temple.

I held in the tears.

"Take an over night bag, and we'll try our best to have you home by tomorrow, okay? We'll figure out something." Zayn patted my shoulder.

"Don't bother." I muttered, biting my bottom lip, "Just drop me off."

"Justin..." Niall sighed.

"Don't wanna hear it." I closed my eyes.

"There's proof. You are the third wheel." That fucking voice is back.

--

The car came to a stop in front of my parents house.

There was a yellow Ferrari parked in the driveway.

Odd, my parents own a mini van not a Ferrari.

"Justin, you know we love you, right?" Zayn placed a hand on my knee.

I sighed.

"We really do, Justin." Niall frowned.

"Yeah... just hard to see it now." I licked my lips.

"We're sorr-"

"Whatever, Zayn. I get it, okay? You're scared of my Mum and Dad." I swallowed.

"I'm not scared." Zayn mumbled.

"Pfft, righto. You weren't scared of the guy who fucking bought me, but you can't stand up to my parents. Niall could do a better job." I rolled my eyes, climbing over Niall.

"Justin..." Niall shook his head at me.

"I don't care if it hurt. I've been hurt too, much worse. You're both my boyfriends, and its hard to believe at times." I said shutting the car door.

Zayn looked at the steering wheel.

"What do you expect from me? I've put my life on the line to find you, I've done everything to just see you smile. I don't know what you want, and I can't figure it out." Zayn said softly.

I pursed my lips together, glancing at both Niall and Zayn, "I just wanted you guys to fix me."

My voice was just above a whisper.

I didn't wait for a reply, instead I walked towards the front door of my parents, knocking.

My eyes were watery, but I didn't want to cry.

The door opened, revealing My mum and Dad.

"Justin!" Mum pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back.

I frowned.

"I'm so glad you're home, baby." Mum beamed, before leading me in the house.

"How are you, mate?" Dad asked, patting my shoulders.

"Fine." I glanced down.

"Your Uncle is over." Dad said.

"Which one?" I asked, looking up.