76 - Fights And Threats

Niall's POV

Justin didn't cry long, as I had him cradled in my arms on the bed, it only took around ten minutes worth of tears, before he'd just fallen asleep.

I had no idea why he was upset, but I have a feeling Zayn might know. I ran my fingers through his hair, planting a small kiss on his forehead, before tucking him under the blankets, and standing up.

Justin looked beyond tired, and stressed. But slightly peaceful as he slept.

I headed out of the room, shutting it behind me so no one disturbed him. With that being said and done, I walked into the lounge, spotting a frustrated looking Zayn.

His lips pursed, arms crossed, and glaring at the wall in front of him.

I sat beside him, raising a brow, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, fine." He muttered.

"What's with the angry glare, then?" I asked. Zayn sighed, looking at me.

"Justin and I are arguing, he said he hated me." Zayn frowned.

"Arguing? I'm sure he didn't mean it... he seems stressed and upset... what are you two arguing about?" I asked, worried.

"That stupid guy, Jason." Zayn growled.

"What about him?" I furrowed my brows.

"He's a bad influence, he takes Justin out, he doesn't care what time it is when he takes Justin places, I don't want Justin around him." Zayn spat, his face turning red as he clenched his jaw.

"So you told Justin he couldn't see Jason?" I asked, frowning.

"Pretty much."

"Is that all you said?" I asked, sure there was more.

"I said if he saw Jason again, it was over." Zayn mumbled.

" You what!?" I gasped.

"What?" Zayn shrugged.

"Zayn, for fucks sake, why would you say that? Jason is fucking harmless." I said, angry.

"Harmless!? He got Justin stoned!"

"Yo-fucking-lo. Once isnt going to hurt. He's a sixteen year old, whose gone through enough already." I frowned.

"My point." Zayn stared at me intensely, "He's putting himself in bad situations, and complains when we try and look out for him. He keeps this up, I can see something far more worse than what happened with Andy, to happen."

"He didn't put himself in that situation with Andy, if anything it was our fault. You don't want Justin to get hurt? Well too fucking late, he's hurt. Not just by Andy, but a fucking lot because of you." I stood, stomping back to the room.

Damn it, Zayn.

Justin was still fast asleep, curled up in the blanket. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Why can't this be a happy vacation?

Jason's POV

"See, I let you handle things by yourself, you come back bruised and bloody. What is wrong with you?" Alex growled, gripping my swollen jaw and dabbing a cotton ball on my puffed up lip.

"Easy!" I spat, trying to push his hand away.

"Who did this? I'm going to fuck them up." Alex promised, grabbing a bag of ice and placing it on my jaw.

"I already have it sorted." I smirked, thinking my plan over.

"What's your plan?" Alex sighed, leaning against the counter in the bathroom.

"His name is Zayn, and I was thinking, since he doesn't like me near his boyfriend, Justin, I could possibly use that against him." I shrugged.

"I don't think messing with his boyfriend will do the trick. Tell me where this Zayn guy is, and I can knock some sense into him." Alex smiled, cracking his knuckles.

"Thought you were against violence?" I raised a brow.

"You're my brother. I'm the only one allowed to beat your ass. This Zayn dickhead, has messed with the wrong people." Alex frowned.

I sighed, standing up and chucking the ice in the sink.

"Let's go for a walk, I'll show you which room he's in." I chuckled, walking out of the bathroom.

Zayn‘s POV

So now Justin and Niall are ignoring me. The lads were watching a soccer match on TV, but I wanted to get out of here. Niall and Justin locked themselves in the room, so I couldn't go in and talk to them.

I told the guys I was going to go for a walk, before I left the hotel. I rubbed the sweat from my neck as I stood near the elevator, a bit too lazy to take stairs.

I could feel a presence behind me, but thought nothing of it, when the elevator doors opened. I stepped inside, ready to go down, but a hand stopped the door from closing.

A guy, about my height, but slightly more buff stepped in. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The doors closed, and the next thing I knew, was a hard force slamming into my cheek and knocking me to the floor.

The fuck?

"You think you're fucking tough hitting my brother, huh?" the guy spat, booting me in the side. I gasped, grabbing the painful throbbing area.

"Fuck off!" I spat, groaning in a bit of pain.

He lifted his foot, stomping it on my head, causing white spots to appear, and my vision to go blank.

Author's Note;

*cough* Ouch....

Well, let's hope the damage isn't too serious...

I wonder how Niall and Justin will feel if they find out Jason's brother beat Zayn unconscious?

Thoughts?

(please comment, gives me encouragement =))

PS: Jeke Chapter is coming up next

Vote, Review, Fan? xx