57 - Whats The Problem?

Niall's POV

Justin and I sat on the uncomfortable seats on the bus, our arms both crossed.

I can't believe Zayn just left us on the side of the road. That's the first time he's done something like that.

I thought maybe he'd turn around and come back, but after thirty minutes, I knew he'd be at our flat and possibly asleep. He usually wanted to sleep after arguments.

"When I see him, I'm going to punch him." Justin growled. He was still angry.

"No you're not." I sighed.

"He left us, Niall. What's his damn problem? I don't get it." Justin frowned.

"I don't know, but we should find out. Zayn doesn't get angry over nothing." I stated. Justin sighed, leaning on my shoulder.

"Did I do something to make him mad?" Justin whispered.

I shook my head, pecking Justin's cheek, "I don't think so."

"Can we go to the flat to check on him? See what's wrong?" Justin asked.

"Give him a few hours, alright? He needs to calm down, and until then, we should go hang out with Harry and Lou, yeah?" I smiled. Justin nodded, licking his lips.

Zayn‘s POV

I fell onto the  couch, snuggling into the warmth of the blanket I took from the linen closet. The TV was playing an episode of Criminal Minds, but I wasn't paying attention.

I had a packet of skittles in my hand, and I was slowly munching on them, with a smoke lit in the ashtray.

I only really smoked when I was stressed, so I've had about four since I've gotten to the flat. A lot, I know.

Niall and Justin hate when I smoke, but that's my problem.

I shoved a handful of skittles in my mouth, before grabbing the cigarette. I chewed then swallowed what was in my mouth, and then took a long drag from the smoke.

I blew out the smoke, staring at the TV. The bitter taste hit my tongue, and my throat slightly burned, but quickly the feeling disappeared, as I was used to it.

My phone began buzzing on the coffee table. I groaned, picking it up and staring at it. Louis' name was flashing, and his picture was in the background.

I sighed loudly before accepting the call, "Hey Lou, what's up?"

"Thank God you're awake, Malik." Louis sighed in relief, "Nothing's up, but what's wrong? Are you fighting with Niall and Justin?"

"What makes you ask that?" I frowned, wondering if Niall or Justin told him about our argument.

"Its just the fact they're over here without you, Zayn. You three are glued at the hip, so what's with the distance, mate? I know you're mad about that trip to Hollywood-"

"And you're going, aren't you?" I groaned.

"I'd be an idiot to pass up an opportunity to go overseas." Louis chuckled, "So, why are you passing up an opportunity like this?"

"I don't want to go, that's final." I spat, taking another drag of my cigarette.

" Why though?" Louis groaned.

"Just because." I replied in the same tone.

"Care to elaborate on that 'Because', Zayn?" Louis sighed.

"I don't have a problem going to Hollywood, I'd love to." I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't have a problem with going, then why aren't you going?" Louis asked, confused.

"It's how we get there, is the problem." I spat, annoyed.

"We're taking a jet, Zayn..."

"Exactly my point." I stated, my cheeks burning.

"What does - oh...." Louis sighed.

"I'm going now."

"Wait, Harry has the same problem. He's taking a sleeping drug that'll keep him out of it when the flight takes off, you could take one too..." Louis said.

"I'd rather not. I don't want to go, that's all there is to it."

"Zayn-"

"Bye, Louis." I cut him off, hanging up the phone. I slumped into the couch, frowning.

There you have it. I'm afraid of flying, and that's why I don't want to go.

Justin's POV

"What did he say? Is he mad at me?" I instantly asked Louis as he walked back into the room after being on the phone with Zayn for a few minutes.

Louis shook his head, "No, but maybe you and Niall should go talk to him. His reason for not wanting to go is fair enough, he just needs you both to listen, and encourage him."

"What do you mean?" Niall asked, confused.

"I'll drop you off at the flats, and you'll find out." Louis grabbed his car keys.

"I can't...." I quickly stated, biting my bottom lip.

"Why not?" Harry raised a brow. I looked to Niall, frowning.

He understood why I couldn't go, and smiled weakly.

"Its fine, I'll go and see what's up. Lou, can you drop Justin at Pattie's and I'll bus it to the flats." Niall stood up.

"I can take you to the flats on my way back, if you'd like?" Louis suggested.

"No, thanks though. I want to bus it. I'll call you soon." Niall leant down and kissed my forehead.

"Love you." I mumbled. He smiled.

"Love you too." Niall replied, before heading out the door.

Author's Note; Damn it is hot where I live. My sweat could form a hot tub xD

anyways, how'd you like this chaperooni ? Cx

Vote, Review, Fan?
PS: I really did miss writing for you guys =)