13-Panic

Zayn's POV

We ran as fast as we could, we tried so fucking hard to keep up with that car.

There was no bloody excuse for not keeping up.

I dont care if its impossible to out run a car, I don't care if I ran to the point of almost passing out.

I fucking promised Justin I'd look after him, I promised nothinh would ever happen, but now...

He's been dragged into a car on the street! in broad fucking daylight!

Who does that!?

I was so mad at myself.

I watched that all happen, I watched my beautiful, amazing, perfect boyfriend, be dragged against his will into a car!

Niall was hysterical, crying so much and he ended up hyperventilating.

We were now at the police station, telling them everything.

I made sure to remember their license plate.

Niall was sobbing into my chest, freaking out.

Justin had been kidnapped.

Kid-Fucking-Napped.

I don't care what I have to do to get him back, unharmed, and okay, but no matter what, I will get him back, Alive.

The police allowed us to stay in an interview room until they could get detectives into the case immediately.

"We'll find him, we'll get him back, Ni." I promised.

Niall sobbed, "Why did it happen to him? W-Why c-couldn't it have been me. He's probably terrified, Zayn... w-what if..."

"Shh, stop. We can't think like this if we're gonna get Justin. He's alright, and when he's home, you and I will cuddle with him..." I swallowed, "Do all the things Justin likes to do... we'll get our Justin back, don't you worry."

A police officer entered the room, holding a folder.

"I'm detective Mark Walsh, just call me Mark." He sat down on a chair, opening the folder, "How old is Justin, again?" Mark asked.

"Sixteen..." I swallowed.

Mark nodded, "There's two known kidnapping operations going on in this state all around. I need you both to keep calm about the situation if we want to get Justin back, alright?" Mark eyed us.

We nodded.

"There's a gang operated one, and an underground child slave operation. They both usually take females, opposed to males, but they're capable of taking boys." Mark informed us.

"What's worse?" Niall whispered.

"I'm afraid both are... very extreme... The gang one, m-most children don't make it, but we need to keep positive." Mark swallowed.

"The child slave one?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"It says it all, they sell the children to wealthy crooks and such. The children can be used as sex-slaves, personal punching bags... but that's not what we're here to discuss. We need to find out if either of you, or Justin has done anything in association with a gang... or angered anyone?" Mark asked.

"No, we fairly keep to ourselves." Niall answered.

Mark sighed, looking down.

"Its in its early stages... So lets hope we get to Justin before 48 hours end..."

Wherever you are, Justin... just know Niall and I will do anything, and everything to get you back.

Justin's POV

"Ow!" I hissed as I was pushed forward.

I waddled in the direction I was forced to go.

A few seconds later, a door slammed closed.

The bag around my head was yanked off and I was in a dimly lit room.

I looked around, noticing ten different kids, my age, here.

"Look-y what we have here!" A deep voice boomed, earning some laughter from a few masked men.

The man who yelled walked towards me, a ski-mask covering his identity.

He grabbed my face with one hand, examining my features.

"How old are you, boy?" He asked, a smirk playing on his uncovered mouth.

I swallowed, shaking my head.

He removed his hand, but quickly slapped me across my right cheek, "I said how old are you!?" He hissed.

My cheek throbbed.

"Sixteen."  I answered quickly.

"He's a runt!" The man laughed.

Other masked men joined his laughter.

I licked my lips, glancing at the other kids in the room.

They looked terrified, and pale.

Most of them were girls, about three were boys.

"Now, now... how good are you in sport?" The man asked, grabbing my face again and forcing me to look at him.

"I-I am okay at it.." I answered truthfully.

"What sport do you play?" He smirked.

"Basketb-ball, soccer... uhm.. ice-hockey." I said.

"Go take a seat with the rest of the worthless pigs." He pushed me towards the other kids.

I sat beside a boy and a girl, shaking slightly.

Why did they take me?

What do they want from me?

"G'night pigs! Don't forget, your work starts tomorrow!" The man laughed, exiting the room with the others.

The door was slammed closed, locked by the sounds of it.

Children started crying.

"What's your name?" The boy on my left asked.

I looked to him.

"Justin, y-you?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Justin Bieber?" Someone asked from the small crowd of kids.

I looked, to see someone I least expected.

Josh... my bully.

"Shit they got you too?" Josh asked, walking over. I moved away a bit.

I'm kidnapped... and so's he!?

"Er, I'm Zeke, by the way." The boy butted in. I nodded at him.

"How'd you two get abducted?" Josh asked, sitting a few feet away from me.

"I was at the movies with my friends, and then I was snatched when I went to the toilet." Zeke nodded.

"Pulled from the side of the street and into a car." I said.

"What about you, uh???" Zeke asked.

"Josh... I was riding my bike, and they hit their van into me, not too hard, but enough to knock me off and onto the ground. Then they dragged me in the van." Josh sighed.

"What are they planning on doing with us?" I asked.

"Sell us. I heard the main guy say something about that..." Zeke said, biting his bottom lip.

"Fucking hell.... we're going to be slaves, knew it." Josh groaned.

Great, just fucking great.

I hope Zayn and Niall will come get me...

I know they will.

Zayn always promises he'll protect me, and keep me safe...

so where is he?