77 - I Should Know Better

Jason's POV

Alex insisted on going down the elevator shaft to 'talk' with Zayn, and there was no point saying no, because Alex will do whatever he wants, regardless in what I say.

So, instead I went to Justin's hotel, and knocked.

It wasn't long, before a curly haired boy answered the door. I was unfamiliar with names, so I didn't care who he was.

"Uh, Jason, right?" His voice was deep, and British.

" Yeah, can I speak with Zeke?" I sighed, checking the time.

"Oh... uh, I guess. I'll go get him." He nodded, walking off. I leant against the doorframe, waiting for Zeke.

I kind of liked Zeke, he's fun to mess with, and flirt with. I'm quite sure my flirting is getting to him. He likes me, he just won't admit it.

"What do you want?" Zeke arrived at the door, frowning.

"Is that away to talk to a visitor, Princess?" I smirked.

"It is when the visitor shouldn't have his face anywhere near someone he's not allowed to see." Zeke smirked back.

"I'm not allowed to see Justin, nothing was said about not seeing you." I shot back, with a smile.

"Why must you bother me, Jason?" Zeke sighed.

"Don't act like you don't like me. Now get a coat, Princess. You're coming for a delivery." I grinned.

Zeke groaned, face palming, "Why does God hate me?"

"He must love you, because here I am." I smiled, winking.

"I'll meet you in the lobby, then. I have to tell my brother I'm going out." Zeke sighed.

"Alright, meet you in five, Princess." I nodded, smiling.

He closed the door, which left me to start heading downstairs. I rushed down, hoping to spot Alex and ask what happened.

When I reached the lobby, I looked around.

"Jason."

I felt someone pull me backwards, and into an elevator.

I turned around to see Alex, then looked down, noticing a pool of blood.

"What the fuck did you do?" I asked, looking at Alex.

"I knocked him out." Alex smiled sheepishly.

"Where is he? And how bad?" I asked, glancing around the elevator.

"He's up there." Alex pointed up. I looked up, noticing the emergency exit was open, and a hand was hanging down. "I don't know how bad he is, but he'll be out for a few hours." Alex mumbled.

"You better not have killed him. I don't need a murder charge ruining anything. And do something a bit more secretive. Clean the blood, and put him somewhere else... or at least push his arm up, yeah?" I sighed, licking my lips.

"Fine, but stop getting yourself into these kind of situations. I want you to stop dealing with drugs, and getting involved with idiots, right?" Alex narrowed his eyes at me.

I nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I have to go."

I waved goodbye, before exiting the elevator and spotting Zeke with his back turned, and looking around.

I smiled, pinching his ass. He gasped, turning around and punching me in the gut. It wasn't a hard hit, since he's a bit fragile, but it knocked some air out of me.