81 - Boyfriends First

Zayn‘s POV

After a few hours being worried, and calming Niall down after Justin and I's fight, Jake came in demanding for me to help search for Zeke, who was with Justin.

I more than willingly agreed. I'm worried about Justin. I'm scared for him, and I regret fighting him. I don't regret my reasons though. I have every right to want to protect Justin.

Sure, I was a bit harsh and demanding, but I only want the best for Justin.

So now, I'm with Jake, Perrie and Niall, searching for Zeke and Justin around the hotel. We hadn't gone out, since we wanted to find Jason's hotel room. He did state he was staying here.

I shouldn't be up and running around, looking for Justin, but regardless on what happened in the elevator, I need to find him.

He and Niall are my whole world. Even if I have to get on my hands and knees begging for him to come back, I will.

"I finally convinced the guy at the desk to give me Jason's hotel room. He's got a room with his brother apparently." Perrie walked over to us.

"He has a brother?" Niall asked.

I instantly thought back to the incident in the elevator and realised who it was that beat me.

"Let's go, c'mon." Jake sighed, heading into the elevator. I followed reluctantly.

Who knows what this guy will do if he sees me? He literally beat the shit out of me.

By the time we were on the floor of Jason's hotel room, I was kind of shaking. I still had a headache from him stomping on my head.

Perrie, Jake and Niall were immediately at the door, knocking, while I stayed a few feet away.

The last thing I want is to be bashed, while looking for Justin.

The door opened, revealing none other than the asshole that beat me up.

He looked at me, then to everyone else, "What?"

"Sorry to bother you, but we're looking for Jason... is he around?" Jake spoke up.

"I don't deal with his customers or whatnot, and I most certainly will not tell you where he is if you're looking to punch him." He glared at me.

"Excuse me? Customers? Does he run a business? And we don't want to punch him..." Perrie asked, confused.

"He's most likely with my boyfriend, Justin." Niall spoke up, "He's your cousin..."

My boyfriend? Why would Niall say that? It shouldn't hurt, but it did. Justin is our boyfriend.

"Justin isn't my cousin." The guy raised a brow.

"He's Jason's though?" Jake furrowed his brows.

"No. Jason and I aren't related to a Justin. The only Justin I know, is the guy who fucked up some drug shipments." The guy rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck? Jason said he's Justin's cousin? and drugs?" I finally spoke up, putting my worries to the side.

"My brothers a drug dealer, you should know that fuck face. Justin has been helping him deal for the passed few days." The guy spat, rolling his eyes.

I looked at him shocked. Justin's been what?!?

Zeke's POV

Jason and I sat outside, away from the music. I felt a little sick, so I leant forward, hacking up a bit of food.

Jason rubbed my back, in an attempt to calm me.

"D-Do you need some bread? Soak up all the puke?" Jason slurred, being slightly drunk.

I shook my head, breathing heavily. Ugh, I hate feeling so sick.

"Maybe you need to lie down?" Jason stood up, pulling me to my feet.

"Where?" I groaned,rubbing my stomach.

"In my van, you'll like it. I can lay down my spare mattress." Jason smiled, leading me over to where his van was parked. He opened the back doors, picking me up and setting me inside. He climbed in after me.

I watched as Jason grabbed a mattress leant against the side and placed it on the floor of the van. There was a sudden sharp pain in my side, causing me to whimper and gasp.

Jason looked at me worried, "Are you okay?"

I cringed, grabbing my side as the pain increased. Jason grabbed my hand, laying me down on the mattress and grabbing two pillows and a blanket near the seats up front.

"Take deep breaths, and tell me where it hurts." Jason instructed.

I took a deep breath in, pointing at my side. Jason laid beside me, tucking the blanket over me and rubbing my pained area.

"Is it from not eating?" Jason asked. I swallowed, whimpering a little.

"Y-Yeah. It hurts." I whispered, clenching my eyes shut.

"Does it feel better if I rub it? Or would food help?" He mumbled, kissing my cheek.

"Just ru-rub it." I bit my bottom lip.

"Okay, just relax." Jason sighed, kissing my nose.

Jason's POV

After a few minutes, Zeke had fallen asleep. I smiled, kissing his lips as he slept. He looked peaceful and relaxed. Which was a positive.

I felt my phone begin vibrating, which meant someone was calling. I sighed, pulling away from Zeke and pulling my phone from my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered, sighing.

"Jason, where are you? Some people are looking for a guy named Zeke and Justin." Alex's voice sounded in my ear.

"who?" I groaned.

"That guy who punched you, and three others." Alex said.

"I'm at a party."

"Where?"

"Bentley's house." I mumbled.

"I'm sending them there then. they want to pick up Justin and Zeke." Alex sighed.

"Don't, tell them to meet me by the Hollywood sign, and I'll drop them off there." I licked my lips.

"Okay, bye." Alex hung up.

I frowned, getting up and hopping out of the van. I shut the door, leaving Zeke to peacefully sleep as I went back inside to look for Justin.

I maneuvered through the crowd, looking for him.

"Justin?" I called over the music. I couldn't see him.

I bumped into a guy making out with someone against the wall. I looked to see Justin pressed against the wall by some tall guy.

"Hey, hey break it up." I rushed between them. Justin was crying... sobbing actually. "What the fuck man?" I spat at the guy.

"What? Find your own fuck buddy." He growled, trying to go back to Justin. I pushed him away, grabbing Justin's hand and pulling him with me.

"I-I want to go home Jason." Justin cried as we made it through the front door. I looked back at him.

"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked, a bit worried.

"I don't feel so good. I feel tired." Justin sniffled, wiping his eyes.

I looked at his eyes and frowned, "Did you take the date - rape drugs?"

Justin nodded, "I'm sorry."

"C'mon." I sighed, dragging him to the van.

Author's Note; Sorry for the late update :)

Vote Fan Review?? xx