Divergent: Truth or Dare and more

TRIS POV

DISCLAMER; I OBVIOUSLY DONT OWN DIVERGENT, VERONICA ROTH DOES

I look up at the names slowly, scared to look at number one, but when I do excitement fills my body, every inch of me feels like it could explode, next to the number one rank is my name. I look at Chriatina and all I can manage is to scream and hug her, all my firends are Dauntless, we made it.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and i spin around to see Tobias, or as my friends know him, Four. He asks me quietly " would it give away to much to hug you"? I look at him and ro my suprise I kiss him. Electricity courses through my veins when we kiss and I feel him smile while deepening the kiss. I pull away and state " yeah, but I really don't care". He smiles and nods towards Christina and Will, who stare at us in awe. I try to walk away but I am stopped by Uriah "truth or dare, my apartment, 6 o' clock" he says quickly and Christine runs over to me " WE WILL TALK ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED LATER, BUT NOW, IM TAKING YOU SHOPPING!!" She yells. "Ughh, fine" I say, its no use fighting her.

After two horrible ours of shopping, Christin leads me to the last store, I look to see what it is an immediately scream no, its a Victoria's secret. Christina grab my arm pulling me in with suprising strength, i convince her to let me just sit while she shops and a half hour later ahe comes out with a bad for me and a bad for her, "why do we even need this? Were going play some game at Uriahs not becoming strippers" I whine. " you've never played truth or dare? Well you'll see" Chris says with a wink. I've suddenly become nervous. We go to Christian's apartment and get ready. I am wearing a tight black v-neck that shows off my ravens, black skinny jeans, a gray cami and my combat boots, during the rest of my time at Chris's she curls my hair and does my makeup, she did hers earlier. I must say, i look gorgeous. We walk down the hall to Uriah's place and knock on the door.