My Room

I ran into my room, examining it as I waited for Seven to come in.

    The walls were painted a light purple like a few of the other rooms. There was a dresser that was covered in a bunch of random stuff that I had thrown up there over time, with a small little table on the side of my bed. The table had one lamp and a cup of pens and pencils, but other than that it was completely empty.

    My bed had light blue sheets, with a purple and zebra striped comforter on top of it. Sitting on the edge of the bed was a pink robe with a short pink pair of pajama shorts and an over sized light pink t-shirt lying on top. I wasn't embarrassed about him seeing anything in here, that is, until I looked on my wall.

    Hanging there was three pictures of Robbie Kay that my friend had given me over the years, as well as two posters that had been customized specifically for me. I know what you're thinking, "What a creep!" Well, I nobody really liked me growing up so all I had was my imagination. So, of course, I liked a few actors here and there. Like, really liked.

    He finally walked in, and I was blushing redder than a tomato. He looked around the room before giving me a small smile and the nod of approval. "I like it."

    He likes it. He actually likes it. I smiled back, trying to encourage the blush to go away before he noticed it. "T-thanks..." I stuttered out.

    He chuckled, my eyes shooting up to meet his before I even registered what he was doing. He was laughing, his eyes staring in the direction of the posters.

     "Well, somebody had a little crush, didn't she?" he asked tauntingly, nudging my side playfully as he continued to amuse himself.

    "Sh-shut up! My friends gave me that stuff!" I defended.

    "Victoria, maybe they gave you those pieces of paper you have hung up there, but I know they didn't get you those two posters," he smirked, nodding at the two and laughing even harder as he read them.

    One read, "Peter Pan never fails," while the other was always a hit with everyone. "I know I don't stand a chance, but I'm going to love you anyways." Both were a gift from my family. I saw the first one first while opening them and had thought how sweet the gift was, until I reached the second one which revealed their true motives.

    "M-my family gave me those..." I trailed off, hiding my face in my hands as I continued to blush. However, he must've read my embarrassment as something because he looked as if he had seen a ghost.

    "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at something your family made!" he shouted, the smile completely disappearing from his face. My head shot up in an instant.

    "What?! No, there's nothing wrong with laughing! I still laugh at them! My family made them to be laughed at! Please don't feel bad!" I heard an instant sigh of relief.

    "For a second there I thought I had made you cry," he continued to sigh, huffing and puffing as if he had just run a mile.

    I giggled at him, wrapping my arms around him as I rubbed his back. "Trust me, it'll take more than that to make me cry. I'm okay," I stared right in his eyes, "I promise." He then did something that I had never expected from anyone since the accident.

    He leaned his head down and kissed me on the forehead.
______________________________

Yay, another post! Hopefully I'll get more up tonight! Just a warning: this weekend is gonna be crazy busy so if I don't update you know why! 

Love Without A Price (A 707 Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें