The Drawer

"Hey, should we go through that drawer too?" Seven asked, pointing over to the nightstand besides my bed.

    I smiled at the sight. "Sure, but I know I'm not getting rid of anything in there."

    "Why? Is it empty or something?" he asked, opening the drawer to find it full of papers and pictures. I giggled at the confused look on his face.

    "No, memories." I smiled brightly at all of the things collected in my drawer. Most people would assume it was junk, but I knew better.

    The first thing I did was pull out a stack of papers and pictures. He awed at the size of the pile, his mouth hanging open. I laughed as I pulled the first paper off of the stack and handing it over to him.

    "This was the first love note I had ever received from a guy," I smiled, "It was from Peter, my ex boyfriend from about three years ago. He wasn't the first boyfriend, but he was the first to do anything special."

    "Wow. So corny," Seven smiled. I giggled.

    "Yes, it was, but I don't care. It was special."

    I then showed him a pile of envelopes. "These are all of the cards that I have ever gotten over the years. These first things I got from my friend, Christy. There's a Christmas card, a thank you card for taking her to Great Wolf Lodge, and a birthday card,"  I smiled brightly. The birthday card had a few pictures of Robbie Kay on the front of it, and I have never let that card go.

    "Then, I have a birthday card and a thank you card from my friend. Buddy. Though, I don't know why she thanked me, because I should have been thanking her for being such a good friend!

    "Then here are two from an old friend of mine...We don't talk much anymore after she started hanging out with her new, cooler friends and some...incidents... happened...But never mind all of that. She made these herself," I sighed, handing him the two cards. One was in a purple envelope that had drawings all over it, even decorating the inside of the card as well. The other one was decorated in colorful blue duck tape.

    "This one is a birthday card from my friend, Jen. Everything is hand drawn. She is an amazing artist, can't you tell?" I asked. The card had a picture of a huge, three layer cake drawn on the front, along with a bunch of random shapes and designs on the back. I absolutely loved every bit of it.

    "This one is a birthday card from my friend Karen...Although, she only came over once before she moved away...

    "Then this one is a thank you card from my old English teacher. She wrote it after I gave her a big tub of Fisher's popcorn for Christmas one year." The card had a gold heart on the outside, with the words, "Loved it!" falling right under it.

    I quickly flashed a small little folded up rectangle. "It was a cheesy card that my old Science teacher had given to us. It also came with a pink, heart-shaped lollipop, but I ended up giving it away because I never really liked all of the sugary candy.

    "Last for the cards was a thank you card from my friend Al," I smiled as I handed him the orange piece of paper. Al had thanked me for a Secret Santa present I had given him jokingly; a pair of red crocs! Of course, he loved them.

    Next, I handed Seven an unneatly cut piece of paper. "This was what I got to say with Buddy when we introduced our Symphonic Band. It was such an honor to be there, in the band, but also getting to introduce us?! Phenomonal!"

    "Then, there's a quote that I gave to my teacher on a farewell card right before he left," I smiled sadly, rereading the quote myself.

    Bosses like you are one in a million.

    We know that you are going to spread

    Smiles and light up lives wherever you go.

    You will be dearly missed.

    The last thing I pulled out was a quarter sheet of paper. On it was a quickly made seating chart. I laughed when I saw it.

    "This is the seating chart my friends made when we were going to Hershey Park with the band. Ah, good memories," I smiled brightly, looking up for the first time to see him smiling as well.

    "I'm so glad that you're letting me see these. You are so beautiful when your happy," Seven spoke for the first time in ages, causing me to look down quickly to hide my blush. But, soon he spoke again.

    "Hey, what are all these pictures here...?"
______________________________

Two chapters in one day! What?! Again, special thanks to Atsushi_In_NanbaChristy6512imagine645, and maverik11 for being such great friends and for always being there for me! This one is dedicated to you guys!