Cleaning Out

I woke up earlier than I usually did, my eyes quickly finding my opened window as I became lost in thought. I was panicking. Why, might you ask? Because my new nursing assistant job wasn't going to start for another three months, and my few part-time jobs plus the occasional odd one wasn't going to be enough to support the needs of Seven and I until then.

    Of course, Seven would always add fifty dollars weekly towards our spending money. I never knew what he was doing to make that, but I would gladly accept it. Any time I asked him about his job, he would always say he was working for a friend or doing more odd jobs like me. But I didn't know how, he was always here whenever I was, and no work ever seemed to come to him. He was on his laptop most of the time, so unless it was a job on there, I had no idea what he could be doing.

    But I had to think of more ways so that we could afford better things; like the heating and cooling that we had been missing the other day. That's when the idea hit me; I haven't gone through my family's stuff yet!

    I ran downstairs the minute I had my epiphany. Thankfully, Seven was already up and moving.

    "Good morning, speedy. What's got you moving this early?" he asked, chuckling lightly at my energetic mood. It must have been a turn around from my usually grumpy, irritable morning self. Definitely a night owl.

    "I got an amazing idea! I know how we can get more money!" I cheered, running over and sitting on his lap. I did this before I realized what we were doing, leaving both of us in a blushy state of embarrassment. I looked away from him quickly, too stunned by the sudden closeness to get up.

    "Oh? What's that?" he asked, rubbing my back lightly as he tried to make me forget my nervousness.

    "R-right...I was thinking we could go through my family's stuff! Then we can have a yard sale! Wouldn't that be great?" I asked, quickly going back to my eager self.

    Again, he laughed at me. "Sounds like a good idea to me. Why don't we get started soon?" he asked, pushing me off of him and standing us both up.

    "Yay! We need to decided what to keep and what to sell, and of course what's just plain trash. I'm telling you, you would be surprised at some of the things we've found here," I sighed, flooding my mind with old memories of clean up days.

    "Do I even want to know?" he sighed, giving me a sort of backwards glance. I giggled.

    "Probably not."

    "Well...Ignoring that comment, where should we start?" he asked.

    "TO MY ROOM!" I yelled before bolting up the stairs. I didn't even wait for Seven to finish comprehending what I had said.

    If I stuck around any longer, I may have heard the faint sentence that he managed to mumble and stutter out...

    "Her room...?"
_______________________________

FINALLY! I GOT TO WORK ON MY BOOK! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't been updating like normal! I've been studying for our big state math tests next week, as well as few projects due tomorrow DX But, I had some free time tonight so I figured I would update! More soon hopefully throughout the weekend though! Thanks so much for all of the love, as well as the patience for my slow updating!