Bargaining

I practically dragged him into the house by his wrist. The house was a decent size, and definitely better than most of the houses in our town. It was nothing extravagant, but it was home.

    The house was broken into two stories. The bottom floor had a small living room, a kitchen that was connected to a small dining room, and a guest bedroom and bathroom. The upper floor had my parents bedroom, a bedroom for each of my siblings, a play area for our toys, and a work room for my mom.

    "This is a cute home you have here," his smile suddenly turned into a frown of confusion, "But I thought you said you were in a similar situation that I am in...? I don't have a home..."

    I sighed sadly. I knew I would have to explain at some point, but I didn't want to. Not yet. "I will explain everything in due time. First, let's get your cuts taken care of," I said as I tried to drag him towards the bathroom, but it didn't work.

    "There's more to the story. Please tell me," he pleaded, begging me with the puppy dog eyes I had tried to use on him earlier. Still, I shook my head and tried to pull him along.

    "I will tell you after your all cared for," I sighed.

    "Pinky promise?" he said, holding out the pinky from his right hand. I giggled at his cuteness before doing the same thing.

    "Pinky promise."
______________________________

Woo hoo! Another chapter up! Sorry for it being so short, but I felt like it was already its own thing without adding the next bit to it. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon, but don't hate me if it isn't!

Love Without A Price (A 707 Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें