Chapter 15

Im back guys!!! I finally got my new laptop today and like I promised the first thing I'm doing is updating this story. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It's a little longer because you had to wait so long. Comment and tell me if I need to work on something. I do better with feedback. Thanks for reading! Luv You!

   I love you. Three simple words that can change so much. How you feel, live, act. How you see the world and the people in it. I know I sound crazy but hearing those three little words from Chres, I just don’t feel the same. I feel amazing and like I can do anything. I've heard it plenty of times from friends and family and have said it back to them but it’s different. When I said it to him I actually meant it. I knew that he meant it too. I don’t even know how to describe my emotions. I feel higher than cloud nine. I feel like I’m on cloud infinity. I was snapped out of my daze when I heard Chres come in the room. I looked towards the door and he was standing there with a smirk. His gaze so intense it felt like he was looking in my soul.

  My heart rate picked up and I knew my cheeks were red because of the heat rushing to them. I finally broke eye contact and heard Chres laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Chres walked over to the bed and sat down, moving me so I was leaning back against his chest. I shifted to the side so I could see his face and he gave me a small peck.

“Nothing. I just love it when I make you blush.” He ran his hand across my cheek and I blushed harder. His smile widened and I looked away again.

“Did you get the reservations?” I took the subject off of me and Chres seemed to remember why he came and bothered me in the first place. He shifted his weight, pulling a ticket out of his pocket and handing it to me.

“Here you go. Tonight at 8 we all will be dining at Club 9 for New Years. Are you sure you don’t want me to make another reservation for your birthday? I hate that you are just going to ignore it like it’s nothing.” I sighed and removed Chres’s arms from my waist. We had been having this discussion since before Christmas. He wants me to do something on my birthday and I’m choosing to ignore it. I just don’t see the big deal in it.

“Chres, we have had this discussion numerous times. I don’t want anything. Zero. Zilch. Just save your money for something else. You don’t have to do anything for me. You just got me that expensive necklace for Christmas. I don’t need anything else. No more talking about it.” I walked over to our closet and started to pick out an outfit for tonight. We were bringing in the new year and are again celebrating with all of our friends. I felt Chres’s arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

“I know and I’m sorry I keep bringing it up. I’ll stop.” I put my hand on top of his and turned to give him a kiss. It quickly turned heated and I found myself against the closet door. I grabbed onto his shoulders and melted my body against his. He moved closer to me and I could feel every muscle in his body. Heat pulled into my stomach and I let out a moan. I wrapped my legs around Chres waist and he held onto my back. He pulled away and started kissing down my jawline towards my neck until his phone started ringing. I was snapped out of my heated daze and I quickly removed myself from Chres and fixed my clothes while he answered his phone.

“Hello?” I watched him as he listened and saw his face turn concerned and then angry. He left the closet and I stood there looking after him. I finally got back to the job at hand and looked through my dresses and finally found two I liked. I hung them next to each other and examined them. I was about to chose one when Chres came back in.

“Sorry. I had to take care of that.” I turned to him and saw he still looked a little agitated about something. He looked distant and seemed like he was still thinking about it.