Chapter 3

Chres POV

  I woke up the next morning to loud knocking on the front door. I opened my eyes and saw Destiny fast asleep on my chest. I slowly slid from under her and headed for the door. I opened it and a frantic Brandon was standing there. He walked in and started pacing back and forth.

"Have you seen Destiny? I forgot she rode with us and left her here. She didn't come home and I don't know where she is. I called and-"

"Calm the fuck down Brandon. She is asleep in the back." I sat on the sofa and put my head in my hands. I had a headache and was tired. I wasn't in the mood for this right now.

"Oh thank god." Brandon sat down and finally relaxed. I sat back and closed my eyes. All of a sudden Brandon sat up and looked at me

"Wait. Where did you sleep?" Shit. I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer. Before I could say anything Destiny came walking into the room yawning. She only had my shirt on and her hair was a mess. Brandon turned back to me and looked like he was going to kill me.

"Before you get any ideas Brandon-" I didn't get to finish. Brandon stood up and his face turned beat red.

"You fucked my sister!"

"I didn't touch her we just slept together." Destiny ran up and stepped between us. She put her hands on Brandon's chest and told him to calm down.

"I asked Chres to sleep with me. He had nothing to do with it."

"You guys shouldn't be sleeping together. You're not even dating this guy."

"We are dating." Destiny said quietly and stepped back towards me. Brandon stiffened and looked back and forth between us. He looked at Destiny

"We need to talk." He grabbed her arm and took her into the kitchen. I started cleaning up from the party when I heard yelling come from the kitchen. I walked towards it and listened at the door. I heard Brandon yelling at her

"You've only known him for two month's Destiny!"

"So you knew Bre for two weeks when you asked her out."

"That's different."

"How is it different Brandon?"

"You shouldn't be in a relationship. It's only been two months since-"

"I know but it's over. Chres isn't like Dave and I like him."

Two months since what? Who's Dave?

"I know he's not Dave but I think you should give yourself more time to get over what happened."

"I've dealt with it Brandon. Yes, there are some things I'm getting over but I'm ready. I need to move on and Chres will help. You have to trust my decision." There was silence for a minute until I heard Brandon sigh.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know. You're the only one who knows. I'm going to tell him just not now."

"OK. I'm fine with you guys being together."

"Thanks." I heard them heading for the door and I ran back to the sofa. Brandon came out first and walked towards me.

"We're bros but I swear if you hurt her I will kick your ass." I nodded and gave Destiny a kiss

Destiny POV

  Me and Chres decided to spend the rest of the day together. We sat on the sofa and watched movies and ate pizza. During one of the movies things got heated and I ended up laying under him on the sofa. He was kissing my neck and started to take off my shirt. He followed the bottom of the shirt up my stomach leaving kisses behind. I started to feel uneasy and he noticed.