Chapter 8.

Doctors rushed to where Kieran was situated with Ryan following behind. For a moment there they thought they had lost him but a few minutes later everything stabilized and he fluttered his eyes open.

"Hey man?" Ryan greeted.

"Hey, what happened? I feel like I was running a marathon." Kieran asked his voice hoarse.

"You had surgery." Ryan simply said.

"This is the clubs underground H right?" Kieran asked looking around.

"Yeah, we had to move you. You were not safe at the hospital." Ryan explained.

"Okay, can I have some water?"

"The nurse just left to get you some. I'm glad you are okay."

"How is Amy doing?" Kieran asked.

"She was pretty broken but the moment she realized you were in danger she pulled herself together quickly and gave me orders," Ryan explained.

Kieran's lips stretched far and wide as his eyes brightened just by hearing Amy being talked about.

"That is Amy for you. She is... I don't know." He tried chuckling.

The nurse came back with some lukewarm water and Ryan excused himself. "Be back later."

"I ain't going nowhere." Kieran joked.

-

Amy woke up two hours later, dressed and left for the hotel as it was already eleven. She got to the hotel thirty minutes to twelve and victor was already there waiting for her.

"How are you victor?" Amy greeted as she took a seat next to him.

"Amy." He acknowledged.

"Have you decided yet?"

"I need full assurance that you are not going to throw me under the bus later on." Victor sounded his fears.

"I have a contract for you to sign that caters and guarantees you all that. Here you go." Amy said handing him the contract.

"Do I sign right away?"

"You can go through it if you want then sign and afterwards you will know where to email it. I'll be waiting." Amy said then got up and left.

She needed to see Kieran as Ryan had called to tell her that he woke up.

One thing she was not sure about was whether to tell Lily or not. They never kept secrets from each other until recently. She felt as if she was betraying their friendship.

Again she did not know how she would start. So she pushed the thought at the back of her mind and called Finley to come and pick her up.

Amy's feelings were everywhere by the time she got to the club. She tried to calm herself down but it was to no avail. Game face was playing games with her. Life was moving too fast as she barely got time to sleep or just simply rest.

Amy took the elevator to the ground floor while taking in deep breaths to calm herself down. She took slow steps towards Kieran's hospital room and when she got to the door she just stood there and peeked in.

"Amy, you just going to stand there? I thought you missed me." Kieran asked his eyes remaining closed.

"How did you know it's me?" She asked.

"Your perfume remember?" She used the one brand he had gifted her.

Amy walked straight to where he was and sat on the bed her hands on his legs. Kieran couldn't help but smile, he felt okay just by seeing her. Amy felt as if a missing piece was placed back to where it belonged. She took his hand in hers and that simple gesture made Kieran's heart flatter.