Chapter 21.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me, Lily?" Amy asked putting the phone on speaker so that she can text Victor from her phone.

"Come in Sean." She said before answering Amy. "I just got back from the hospital. Mom will be coming home with one cute baby boy. I finally get to have a brother. Just like we always wanted." She rambled.

Amy opened her texts thread and started typing a message to Victor: DO NOT GO HOME WITH THE BABY. Attached is a safe house address, I have your tracker live, go there. Lily will be with you soon.

"I can't wait to meet him Lils. Listen I have to go for now Lily. Remember high school when I showed you how to hit boys in their most vulnerable places? I need you to remember that. I love you, Lily." She hang up and whispered 'I am coming for you.'

"Who can I trust from the Club? Someone that you have cleared. Or just anyone that I can trust."

"I have someone two hours away from your house's location by car." Paige offered. "Also based on my investigation I think we can trust the twins." She added.

Without thinking any of it through Amy dialled Ryans phone, while Aiden was busy trying to open the doors. He was ready to walk if that's what it took to get to Lily.

"Amy." He answered.

"I need you to run an off the book's mission, be discreet about it. I am sending you the address. Sneak my best friend Lily from her house. Take the plane or just grow wings if that's what it takes." She said in one breath.

"Understood ma'am," Ryan answered before taking off.

"Open the fucking doors. That is my girlfriend's life in the hands of that psychopath." He shouted.

"Sit the fuck down and stop making noise with those fucking alarms," Amy warned.

"If any of you is not doing anything then I will," Aiden stated.

"What do you think I am doing Aiden? Playing games all day like you? If I let you walk out that door and into our neighbourhood we will start planning your burial in less than thirty minutes of breathing in the fresh air. So before I make you sit down. Sit. The. Fuck down Aiden Blue." Amy threatened.

"No! I am done sitting around and doing nothing. Open the fucking doors, Amy." He said walking towards Amy pushing his chest out to appear more confident.

"If I have to fight you to save your life I will, so sit down before Brandon darts you." Aiden turned to look at Brandon who had the dart gun ready. He moved to the couches and flopped himself on one of them huffing and puffing.

"How long will it take me to get to her if I use a plane and a jet?" Amy asked.

"It will cut your time in half when we eliminate driving," Ramon said.

Amy took out her phone and texted Lily hoping to help separate the two.

I am cashing in my best friendship code. After you read this, keep the conversation going then mention showering. Go to your room, lock the door and pull the dresser to lock it and anything else, just mind the noises. Then hide in the closet top cabinets like we used to. Phone on silent, then call me.

After she hit send Amy kept wondering how she would know if Lily was still alive or not. The message changed to 'read' and Amy was just hoping it wasn't Sean who had read it.

She opened Ryan's thread and texted him: She is in her bedroom, there is an intruder in the house. Am attaching her tracking info.

Lily was busy chatting up Sean as she made him hot chocolate when her phone vibrated. She had a specific type of beep for Amy's text messages so she opened the phone hastily.