Chapter 18#-What Happens In The Office?

Start from the beginning

Principal: Okay. Chresanto, Rayan is in bad shape. Now his face and head is in bad shape. I understand that you don't want him with your sister, but grow up Chresanto--*gco*

Chresanto: Everybody tells me that! Everybody! I'm sick and tired of it! I CAN 'T! I CAN 'T! *stands up in anger* I LOVE MY SISTER TOO MUCH TO GROW UP! THAT 'S WHY I GET INFORMATION OR SPY ON HER SOMETIMES BECAUSE I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER AND WATCH HER! I LOOK AFTER HER LIKE SHE 'S MY DAUGHTER! I DIDN'T WANT HER TO CHANGE OR LOVE THE WRONG DUDE! SHE 'S ALL I HAVE! *breaks out in tears* It's hard. It's hard! Damn! Fzck!

Principal:.......Chresanto, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset.

Chresanto: Where is Christopher?

Principal: In the nurses office.

::in the nurses office::

Chris: Rayan, you are all messed.

Rayan: I know baby, I know.

Chris: *gently touches his eye*

Rayan: SSSSS AHH!

Chris: Sorry.

Nurse: Well, now that we got the nose bleeding to stop, you can spit in this cup to spit out all the blood out. *hands him the cup*

Rayan: *spit in the cup*

Nurse: Christopher, can you put this ice pack on his head where the bleeding was?

Chris: Yes. *gets the ice pack and gently put it on his head*

Nurse: I'll get the tooth paste ready.

Rayan: Why?

Nurse: Your teeth is still red. When you get done spiting, you got and rinse your mouth out, brush your teeth, and come back out.

Rayan: Okay. I'm done spiting.

Nurse: Then go in the bathroom.

Rayan: *got his crutches and jumped softly on the floor in pain and walked to the bathroom*

Chris: My brother is too over protective! I wish he wasn't like this.

Nurse: My brother is the same way. But he grew up after 21 years.

Chris: I wish my brother grew up already like yours.

Nurse: Yeah. He had the psych friend who told everything. I hated her.

Chris: Um, my brother has this psych friend too. Her name is RayVannah.

Nurse: RayVannah? She died 21 years ago.

Chris 's POV
RayVannah is dead? I swear I thought she was a real person.

Chris: How old was she when she died?

Nurse: 20.

Chris: RayVannah is 18 right now. She must be a ghost.

Nurse: She is. She committed suicide after being a busy body once everyone teased her about being one.

Chris: I betta tell my brother.

Nurse: You betta hurry. She makes other people commit suicide when they have them under a spell. Spying with them.

Chris 's POV
Chresanto can't die! I need him around!