"E-Elijah? What is all this?" I asked, gesturing around the room.

He smiled shyly at me before answering. "It's for you."

I didn't understand. "B-but why?"

He walked over to me, taking both of my hands in his own. "Because, I love you Michael. You're the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning and he last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. I love how you've stuck with me through everything: my parents basically disowning me, me losing almost everything I own. You took me in when I had no place to go, been patient with me, even when you and I both know I didn't deserve it." He chuckled a bit, letting the first tear fall. I, on the other hand, had way more than just one tear falling.

"Michael, you've been my rock through this entire journey, and I don't ever wanna know what it's like to live without you. I want to be with you forever and after. I want to eventually start a family with you, rule this kingdom with you, grow old and be happy with you until my dying breath." He pulled me further into the room, where there were even more rose petals on the floor, but these spelled out a message:

" He pulled me further into the room, where there were even more rose petals on the floor, but these spelled out a message:

'Will U Marry Me?'

My breath caught in my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe at all.

He stopped in front of the message, kneeled before me, and pulled out a black velvet box. He opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my entire life. One that people like me couldn't even imagine seeing this close.

"Michael Lashaun Martin (I honestly forgot his middle name and how to spell it, so I apologize if it's wrong

"Michael Lashaun Martin (I honestly forgot his middle name and how to spell it, so I apologize if it's wrong.), will you make me the happiest man on Earth and Marry Me?" More tears were streaming down his face, and mine as well. I honestly didn't know what to say to that. The man that I'm madly in love with just asked me to marry him and was currently waiting for an answer. "Mike?" He smiled nervously up at me. He needed an answer, so I gave it to him.

"I. . .I-I'm so sorry Elijah. . . But I'm gonna need some time to think about this if that's alright." I didn't wait for his response as I let go of his hands and ran out of the room, crying harder than I was before.

"Mike!" He called out frantically to me, but I kept running until I was all the way out of the house. I ran until I reached 'our spot.'

I wanted so badly to say yes to him, to promise to be his forever. . . But I didn't know if I could. I know what he said, that he wanted me to help him take on the responsibility of running this kingdom alongside him.

But I don't think he'd still feel that way. . . If he knew I was already pregnant with his child.

Oop. . . Mike is pregnant😱 some of you probably already guessed that lol so good for those of you who did!😂

Idk about anyone else, but I really like that Mike's the more vulnerable one because in every Milijah book I read, EJ is always the "victim" or "sensitive, broken one," while Mike is the "tough guy" or "the player." But idk that's just me🤷‍♀️.

Anywhooooo, what are y'all thinking right now???

How long do y'all think Mike's gonna wait until he reveals his little secret?

How do y'all think Elijah is gonna react? Their families??

Let me know in the comments pretty please!!

I think that's it. . . Soooo don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

Until next time!! Love y'all!!👋💘

Forever Yours | Milijah
Copyright 2017 © All Rights Reserved